BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Was that posted five mins after i asked....🤔 bit late in the day, valentines is practically over ...
Its a pity she wasnt that gushy when she was busy shutting down his companies on the day he 'died' and pushing book sales while he lay dying......let us not forget......
That's actually so true.....

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Does anyone rem his goodbye note, written on a 24hr story post again like most of the stuff they posted, so no actual proof he even wrote it....it was short, very undramatic for him and not what I expected .....I rem thinking it was odd at the time, it was like ' lets just get it done then i never have to address the cherubs again...' i expected it to be a big dramatic goodbye.....as his usual style....
Was that the last we heard from him?? or did he pop up again in that odd pic with his visitors in the wood with the dog....and did he pop up again pushing the book.....? When anything of any significance was posted it was always a 24hr story, that disappeared, so no proof of anything that they said or claimed......except we have screenshots......so that alone screams odd and suspicious .....why wouldnt you want the cherubs to be able to read back over stuff ....and remember things.....because it was done so it all disappeared......
I rem it, I was quite disappointed there wasn't more to it, it was no way a last note from a dying man, like you say it did seem like let's just get it over with I've got more important things to be doing, they've served their purpose, I cant remember if the hospice" visit " from friends came after that, when we said it was odd he wasnt having any visitors, then that pic popped up of in the woods, he was looking for bluebells out of season, but yeah like you say, nothing for the cherubs to read back over, everything has been deleted. 🤔

Reactions: Tired of the BS2

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I rem it, I was quite disappointed there wasn't more to it, it was no way a last note from a dying man, like you say it did seem like let's just get it over with I've got more important things to be doing, they've served their purpose, I cant remember if the hospice" visit " from friends came after that, when we said it was odd he wasnt having any visitors, then that pic popped up of in the woods, he was looking for bluebells out of season, but yeah like you say, nothing for the cherubs to read back over, everything has been deleted. 🤔
Has anyone got a screenshot of his “farewell” message? I missed it because he put it on his stories, I find that peculiar aswell…
I don’t remember it at all so maybe I missed it too. I just remember a post from Lisa about him being sleepy (despite reading Malcolm X) and then nothing.

Feb 6, 2024
It was very short, non dramatic, felt just like a ' need to get this done thing ' didn't even have a last dig at the 'trolls, ' seemed quite light hearted to me, it will be on Tat, probably.......August- September, lets not forget despite all thats happened, the trolls were right, they both are proven liars, especially what bob and @Sal found out over Troubador publishers, that was the actual turning point for Everything....... we had the definitive proof that they were both bare faced liars .... despite all the ridiculous excuses, there was no book and no actual print date....so they were caught out over that, what else??? We only have suspicions over the GFM and the Charity Gala monies, they've either spent it, still have it, or given it back or away and not said anything....then theres the not declaring his death, is he?, isnt he?.....fraud reasons?? The Northdale barnhouse, 700k...who got that money, Lisa?? Both.....no wedding certificate, no death certificate, still alot of unanswered questions...... 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: Poppyseed
Feb 6, 2024
Found it, then he added two more messages afterwards.....forgot about them.....shame he didnt run with his own advice......why would he plant the thought of the possibility of septis in his goodbye letter. 🤔
1000014011.jpg
1000014010.jpg
1000014012.jpg
1000014013.jpg

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
It was very short, non dramatic, felt just like a ' need to get this done thing ' didn't even have a last dig at the 'trolls, ' seemed quite light hearted to me, it will be on Tat, probably.......August- September, lets not forget despite all thats happened, the trolls were right, they both are proven liars, especially what bob and @Sal found out over Troubador publishers, that was the actual turning point for Everything....... we had the definitive proof that they were both bare faced liars .... despite all the ridiculous excuses, there was no book and no actual print date....so they were caught out over that, what else??? We only have suspicions over the GFM and the Charity Gala monies, they've either spent it, still have it, or given it back or away and not said anything....then theres the not declaring his death, is he?, isnt he?.....fraud reasons?? The Northdale barnhouse, 700k...who got that money, Lisa?? Both.....no wedding certificate, no death certificate, still alot of unanswered questions...... 🤔🤔🤔🤔
I’ve just been looking at the tattle Bowelbro pages 50-52 and they did upload the posts about him saying he was EOL. This was September 5th. He was still very lucid and saying that the docs had said his “hallucinations” were sepsis and he had a couple of days left. When I compare this to my brother, who at 2 weeks before he died, of cancer-related sepsis, was no longer the person I recognised. He was desperately thin, almost incapable of communicating and certainly couldn’t have written such prose for a bunch of unknown people. He was dying and it was obvious. However he didn’t hallucinate until the very end. R apparently lived 9 more days, writing long goodbyes to a bunch of strangers & possibly read Malcolm X, so his decline would have been spectacularly dramatic. I’m not saying it didn’t happen like that because of course everyone is different, but if that is how his end came he was very lucky.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Dont forget he was also pushing his book.....tattle #8

Sorry again for your brother.....☹️
Thank you @Tired of the BS2 💜. And just in case other people are forgetting the strangeness that surrounded all of this (like I was) Lisa stated that the ultra-organised Richard had everything for the books to be sent out in hand. Why then did she delay, and use the widow card for sympathy to the point nobody felt they could say anything? There were maybe a dozen remarks, positive and negative, for a book that allegedly sold a few thousand copies. That’s a ridiculously low feedback when they absolutely would have wanted the engagement when Richard was talking about it. Surely the cherubs wanted to discuss it? I thought that’s what the Bowelbro account was being kept live for so honestly I’m surprised it’s still around.

Attachments

• IMG_5269.png
    IMG_5269.png
    266.8 KB · Views: 56
Feb 6, 2024
It wasnt coming out in October, we proved that.....she then dumped or got dumped by Troubador and found someone to print a few copys of the book she threw together so she wouldn't get done for fraud.....
it was all for more delay tactics, she knew people wouldn't say owt....and yes you are right hardly any comments at all!! Apart from the cherubs kicking off cos they never got one.....
He also said on Tat #8 last few pages when he was plugging the book on his deathbed, 🤷‍♀️ that it would be still for sale up to 7 days after his death....that turned into two weeks, and wasnt lisa talking about doing a trade run at a later date, after all that was the excuse over the October delay, she said Troubador meant the trade date rem......more lies, well if she puts the fake book back online again shes going against his deathbed wishes.....maybe thats why shes keeping BB going..... unless.......🤔
And yes people have forgotten the strangeness of it all, shes probably glad its gone so quiet, tat havent commented for weeks, prob the plan, the quieter the BB the less attention it gets, still think its dodgy, nothing adds up or makes sense, seems like they/ she have gotten away with it all.... .😡

Last edited:
Reactions: Sal and Sweeterthan

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
It wasnt coming out in October, we proved that.....she then dumped or got dumped by Troubador and found someone to print a few copys of the book she threw together so she wouldn't get done for fraud.....
it was all for more delay tactics, she knew people wouldn't say owt....and yes you are right hardly any comments at all!! Apart from the cherubs kicking off cos they never got one.....
He also said on Tat #8 last few pages when he was plugging the book on his deathbed, 🤷‍♀️ that it would be still for sale up to 7 days after his death....that tutned into two weeks, and wasnt lisa talking about doing a trade run at a later date, after all that was the excuse over the October delay, she said Troubador meant the trade date rem......more lies, well if she puts the fake book back online again shes going against his deathbed wishes.....maybe thats why shes keeping BB going..... unless.......🤔
And even when my brother was admitted to what turned out to be a hospital with very little interest in helping him they still did a brain scan, body scans and endless blood tests, even though he was stage 4 and it was obvious nearing the end of his life so would the hospice staff really have been so heartless as to say “to what end?” about a blood test? Maybe they would, but surely it was about keeping him comfortable and if there was the possibility that it was something that could have been treated, not to cure but to make him feel better, they would have done that, wouldn’t they? My brother was given antibiotics as soon as he arrived in hospital and had them until he was unconscious. As I said, I don’t know the answer to that, but you’d hope they wouldn’t have been pushing him towards a cliff just because he was in a hospice?

Feb 6, 2024
Yes i thought that, in his post he never said that he got the blood test for septis, he just assumed he had it..and i dont believe they said to what end either, thats a pretty heartless comment, ..its abit like the drs an nurses crying, and the text he sent his dr about his opioid addiction, NO dr gives out his private phone number, that was soooo made up......again screams odd.....

The book wasnt ready to go out in October, it didn't exist, thats why at the last min the cover was changed, ( adding to delay, because Troubador obviously had the rights to the first cover. ) and 'A' book was hurriedly written by lisa.....
Im still curious as to what would of happened if we hadnt exposed the fact there was no print date......what would the excuse of been in October when it never appeared 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I’ve just been looking at the tattle Bowelbro pages 50-52 and they did upload the posts about him saying he was EOL. This was September 5th. He was still very lucid and saying that the docs had said his “hallucinations” were sepsis and he had a couple of days left. When I compare this to my brother, who at 2 weeks before he died, of cancer-related sepsis, was no longer the person I recognised. He was desperately thin, almost incapable of communicating and certainly couldn’t have written such prose for a bunch of unknown people. He was dying and it was obvious. However he didn’t hallucinate until the very end. R apparently lived 9 more days, writing long goodbyes to a bunch of strangers & possibly read Malcolm X, so his decline would have been spectacularly dramatic. I’m not saying it didn’t happen like that because of course everyone is different, but if that is how his end came he was very lucky.
💔💔💔 your brother, 💔

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Agree with all of the above especially @Sweeterthan comments about the lack of comments regarding the " book " something occurred to me regarding the cherub revolt when I was chatting with Bob, , we had Tracy and Helen kicking off and planning a revolt, no response from bleeping Ma baker for weeks, then she comes back on to damper the flames and issue refunds and pacify with phonecalls, to the point that both Tracy and Helen make a public apology!!! WTF,.

One thing still sticks out, dont Tracy and Helen question why they never got a book, ?? Why didn't they get a book??? They have been shut up with a refund and a phone call,
Still doesn't alter the fact they NEVER got a book... surely they must think, or wonder why, surely its stuck at the back of their mind, was there ever a book, they only got a response after weeks and weeks of being ignored because they were threatening to start a cherub revolt and blow everything up, and we all know how LOW KEY Ma Baker likes everything to be.

You know if you wrote all this down back to back, it doesn't look good does it, surely the police would have to agree, from start to finish, you cant even say its all lies because we have proved them to be the liars. Not once has lisa challenged us, because she knows we have the proof.
Especially over Troubadour, and @Tired of the BS2 was right, it was Bob's phonecall and @Sal email that changed everything. The s**t definitely hit the fan that day.
And what would the excuse have been in October when the 'book' was due......

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I really dont get why these two aren't being looked at, maybe they are, 🤔

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
And one more thing bothering me, How....!!! Check the dates,
May 22 hes told he has terminal cancer, Lisa's own words, August 22 he dodged a bullet, come back in a year, I'm sorry but WTF...
I am reading something wrongly here, or did they get their many lies mixed up!!!!!

Attachments

• 20240220_102534.jpg
    20240220_102534.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 20240220_102553.jpg
    20240220_102553.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 20240220_102615.jpg
    20240220_102615.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Status