BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justbehonest

Sep 11, 2023
And one more thing bothering me, How....!!! Check the dates,
May 22 hes told he has terminal cancer, Lisa's own words, August 22 he dodged a bullet, come back in a year, I'm sorry but WTF...
I am reading something wrongly here, or did they get their many lies mixed up!!!!!
This little detail has always bothered me too, I put it down to me misreading it or getting confused over time lines, here's the proof I wasn't mistaken.

Feb 6, 2024
This is mad, is this not real proof they were lying, how can they explain this?
Its like he was trying to get the attention on Twitter, tagging bowelbabe etc....nobody ever liked his comments, then lisa goes and writes the appeal for the just giving money fundraiser and puts a completely different timeline in, now surely you would be sure of true facts, (they would be embedded in my brain thats for sure, ) ....its when you lie about stuff you get it wrong.. especially when your 24hr storys keep disappearing......

@Sal

Last edited:

ab872023

Jan 21, 2024
Have you read above, @Poppyseed comments, wonder if its anything to do with that...
Why would she deactivate comments, whats the point in the page then??? Unless it is an insta clich......
I dont think it's an insta glitch, I've just looked at other peoples profiles and they all fine. Weird how it was there this morning then poppyseed posted on here and now all comments gone. This is all weird! I wish the truth would come out.

Milemi

Nov 29, 2023
Ok sorry... this is really random but niggling at me to find out if it's just me or if other people think the same lol! Has anyone seen Season 1 of the UK Traitors? One of the contestants (a traitor) called Wilfred really started to remind me of Richard during it, more so in the middle to the end of it. Not just the looks (they look a little similar though too, imo) but in what he was saying/how he spoke to people and on the VT's (espesh near the end). Also, his job at the time of the show was being a fundraiser, so that added a little cherry on the top of this for me in terms of the similarities haha! Anyway, I just got a weird vibe from that lad on there (sorry if he's a really nice guy irl!) and it was hard to 'unsee' Richard! lol!

Reactions: Tired of the BS2
Feb 6, 2024
Are you talking about the right guy, i thought the one with the pink hair, the magician, Tom, who had the girlfriend in there, could be dicks twin .......🤣

Reactions: Milemi
Feb 6, 2024
If you had been blocked you wouldn't be able to see anything, i dont think. Apparently shes deleted comments and disabled them. Strangely after @Poppyseed comments yesterday.......

Are you able to check also.. @Miffed

Thanks for looking All... 👍

Reactions: Poppyseed
Status
Not open for further replies.