BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Reflecting on the days from death posts:

I’ve sadly known a few people who’ve died from cancer; similarly I’ve been incredibly unwell before where my recovery wasn’t guaranteed. Even if you don’t know anyone who’s died from cancer you might be familiar with well known people like Bowel Babe who have.

What unites them all is that when you are that close to death you have no idea it’s days or hours away. You’re either unconscious, or very very out of it on pain medication. When I’ve been close myself, I can tell you my needs are very primitive- mentally your body doesn’t have the capacity to think nor worry about what’s happening and when it’s happening. Even bowel babe had a relatively long drawn out end.

Richard’s on the other hand feels so… clean?? Like he’s so lucid, he looks well, I never saw the huge swelling he talked about. It was almost like the end of a story. Quite cold.

Feb 6, 2024
I just rem the fraud claims getting louder, and someone said dr Ahmed had been informed about the book.... next thing hes gone, in the hospice. .. . .. out of questions way, ...
And considering he was supposed to be so ill, with all this going on with both forums and hunting the tattlers down at all cost...... the stress never really effected his illness did it, stress is a major factor in things like this.....but he never seemed to be bothered by it. .. seemed to thrive on the drama.......
Sorry to hear you went through all that, ☹️ that is how I imagined it would feel and be.....an awful thing to go through .......☹️

Not plugging a book on your deathbed, and taking the ferrari back, when it could of easily been collected.......

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Reflecting on the days from death posts:

I’ve sadly known a few people who’ve died from cancer; similarly I’ve been incredibly unwell before where my recovery wasn’t guaranteed. Even if you don’t know anyone who’s died from cancer you might be familiar with well known people like Bowel Babe who have.

What unites them all is that when you are that close to death you have no idea it’s days or hours away. You’re either unconscious, or very very out of it on pain medication. When I’ve been close myself, I can tell you my needs are very primitive- mentally your body doesn’t have the capacity to think nor worry about what’s happening and when it’s happening. Even bowel babe had a relatively long drawn out end.

Richard’s on the other hand feels so… clean?? Like he’s so lucid, he looks well, I never saw the huge swelling he talked about. It was almost like the end of a story. Quite cold.
So sorry you’ve experienced that, and it makes it even worse when it seems someone is possibly pretending they’re going through what you have. The further we get from it all the stranger it all seems, and I agree, it’s very “book like”. A little too sterile and orderly to be true. I was thinking about the hospital letters and whether he could have used his father’s. I thought some of them referred to a 37 year old man, but of course some could have been faked using the real thing as a guide. They definitely have some experience with printing! But I just can’t find it almost impossible to comprehend that a human being would do something like that when we all see such sad things on social media. I know they definitely did wrong, the gala which was touted as being to raise money for his cancer charity, that never happened existed, the books & goodness knows what else, but surely he/they didn’t do all of that and tug at people’s heart strings as a big con? Was he really that good an actor??

Feb 6, 2024
Are we forgetting they deliberately lied for  months about the book ....she was blatantly saying it was ready for end of October when Troubador didnt have a clue......
Giving some book profit to charity' seems they didnt, If you go to the trouble of saying you are going to do it, do it, then let us know, stop the speculation.....
The eyes on ritchie money was supposed to help other people, thats what it says in the screenshot,. .did it?? Why didnt you show what you did with the money, that what normal fundraisers would do, produce proof of the good the money was used for, its not boastful or braggy, its clarifying that the money actual went to do some good and people were actually better off for it.....
They were boastful and braggy about everything they did or owned but when it came to using the monies raised for the purpose they were raised for, media silence, nothing....why would they not tell the world....this is were the money was spent, we have helped all these people,.....so it seems to me, that they kept it for themselves, so yes as time went on the lies got more and more i think.....I always rem, one post he said he was weak, ill and in bed most of day, the next day he was joking about doing a 6k search looking for the dog who had escaped again...so .....very random little lies about stuff all the time. All the time, its compulsive liar behaviour with abit of deluded thrown in, people start to believe their own lies in the end. They live in that world.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Are we forgetting they deliberately lied for  months about the book ....she was blatantly saying it was ready for end of October when Troubador didnt have a clue......
Giving some book profit to charity' seems they didnt, If you go to the trouble of saying you are going to do it, do it, then let us know, stop the speculation.....
The eyes on ritchie money was supposed to help other people, thats what it says in the screenshot,. .did it?? Why didnt you show what you did with the money, that what normal fundraisers would do, produce proof of the good the money was used for, its not boastful or braggy, its clarifying that the money actual went to do some good and people were actually better off for it.....
They were boastful and braggy about everything they did or owned but when it came to using the monies raised for the purpose they were raised for, media silence, nothing....why would they not tell the world....this is were the money was spent, we have helped all these people,.....so it seems to me, that they kept it for themselves, so yes as time went on the lies got more and more i think.....I always rem, one post he said he was weak, ill and in bed most of day, the next day he was joking about doing a 6k search looking for the dog who had escaped again...so .....very random little lies about stuff all the time. All the time, its compulsive liar behaviour with abit of deluded thrown in, people start to believe their own lies in the end. They live in that world.
Very well said.

Me and my friend's did a Gala night to raise money for a children’s charity after someone in our group lost someone very close to them.

We raised a lot of money (not quiet as much ans £57k though) and we couldn’t wait to announce the total amount raise and that the money had been transferred to the charity.

It wasn’t held in some random persons account for over a year after the event!

The charity was a well known children’s charity they were tagged in the post. They replied and then reposted about the gala night and the donation they had received on their own social media page.

It was all very transparent. On the night we did a charity action and raffle. We also had a link to a GFM if I remember right where guests could text: donate and the amount direct to the account.

Lots of local businesses and people were very generous in their donations of auction and raffle prizes.

Honestly I can’t believe more of the guests at eyes on Richie gala haven’t gone crazy about where their donations went not just cash donations but the local businesses who donated prizes?

I know our guests would have started asking questions especially if I had been posting about fancy holidays, and super cars shortly after. In fact I don’t think I would have been able to show my face out locally.

It’s disgusting that they used cancer as a way to pull on people’s heart strings. It annoys me that he said the money was still in his account untouched. That doesn’t make it ok Rich. You said it was to be used for treatment and it wasn’t you said it was the help others with cancer and it wasn’t. Having it so called still sitting in your account over a year after the event does not make it ok. We transferred our money within a couple of weeks of the event.

Whatever way you look at this, money raised for treatment or helping others. It wasn’t used on either and that is fraud!!! And now his dead he either enjoyed the money whilst still alive or Ma Baker is enjoying it now.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2024
Dont forget about Belle Gibson, she scammed 100s of thousands of people saying she had cancer, brought out a book......yes..... with her diet regime, saying it was how she stayed so well, sold thousands, to cancer sufferers clinging to hope, ... when she was exposed by an investigative journalist she disappeared for a few months, came back and went on live USA tv, and told people, she didn't have cancer, the drs told her she did and it was all their fault.......😮 so brazen....
The book, the diets she had people on, that she claimed were helping her cancer cos she looked so well...caused alot of health issues for people, bone damage, eye problems, etc, some have suffered permanent damage.
Its worth a watch .......I think it was you @Sweeterthan that told us about the programme.......

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2024
Hugely well said Sal, you hit the nail on the head.....
Not forgetting the location and other things were donated for use free of charge....so they had a free night and kept the money......
If the money was donated why not say so, or do they just enjoy all the speculation knowing and feeling smug they have donated it.....why not say what was achieved with the money, we want to know, ..and yes, why arent the people who donated the 57k speaking out and asking what happened to their money, I feel like putting a notice in the Northampton chronicle, "we want to know what happened to the eyes on ritchie CHARITY money, if you are effected by this as a person who donated get in touch....."
57K is alot of flipping money to just disappear and not be used for the purpose it was raised . ..
The more I think on it the more annoyed I get ..

Feb 6, 2024
God knows will we ever find out, I'm sure its not still sitting in his account, I have no idea how lisa can afford that house and all the bills that come with it on her own.....is she even working, we know her council 80k job ended last April. Yet she's splashing out on fancy heart wreaths and jewellery. And god knows what else ......

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Hugely well said Sal, you hit the nail on the head.....
Not forgetting the location and other things were donated for use free of charge....so they had a free night and kept the money......
If the money was donated why not say so, or do they just enjoy all the speculation knowing and feeling smug they have donated it.....why not say what was achieved with the money, we want to know, ..and yes, why arent the people who donated the 57k speaking out and asking what happened to their money, I feel like putting a notice in the Northampton chronicle, "we want to know what happened to the eyes on ritchie CHARITY money, if you are effected by this as a person who donated get in touch....."
57K is alot of flipping money to just disappear and not be used for the purpose it was raised . ..
The more I think on it the more annoyed I get ..
Yes good point they also got the venue for free. Where as we paid the normal going rate for the venue, food, entertainment ect

Rich Gala they got the venue free and good knows what else so more money in the pot.

Someone on T actually contacted the venue and I’m sure the venue responded saying had they had known about all stuff has now come to light (GFM and Gala money not being used for intended purposes) they wouldn’t have supplied the venue for free. I could be wrong but I’m sure I read that some time back on T.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2024
Im surprised the venue hasnt questioned were the money went, after all the ' con ' was carried out on their premises...
They were allowed to use their premises for free, looking at it another way, people could think the venue was in on the whole thing and given a back hander, it was lee who arranged it wasnt it, hes a party planner...raveman...he knows people.....🤔 really if they were made aware of the situation they should of checked facts snd reported the whole thing....

Reactions: kitkat2023oo

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Thing is Bob tried with the GFM and they didn’t care did they? Just sent him back a standard non helpful response 😩

But I am very surprised not more people who attended that Gala and helped raise £56k haven’t spoken out. It would be talk of the town where I live.

I remember a good 15 years ago a friend did a charity event to help raise money for her little boys treatment (non cancer related)

They actually had a family holiday booked a few months after (UK based) and at the time there were whispers that had they used the charity night money to book this little UK holiday. It was outrageous and not true. What I’m saying is if eyes on Ritchie had had done what he did where I live there would be uproar 🙈🙈🙈

Feb 6, 2024
From what I gather with bob, and my own checks, you can report stuff but they dont report back to you with the outcome,.....its all confidential.
Yes, you would think so wouldnt you, its alot of money, was it local to them tho.? Will check... but even so, maybe people were all cherub like, and too scared to speak out in case they were accused of harassing a dying man...... maybe nothing got back to them because after all it was a BB private bubble...there was only the tats kicking off at the time, and they were considered Trolls.....and thr people who had donated had prob never heard of tattle.
And i don't think the venue would broadcast it......

Bedford is 20miles away from Northampton so not really on the doorstep....

Feb 6, 2024
From Overstone, to Bedford its actually 24 miles....but to Turvey house its only 16 miles....but still not very local. .. surely there must of been venues nearer ....

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
The thing is, if Richard davies is in fact still alive somewhere, he’d need to be living off some money somehow. He’s never lifted a finger in his life but he’d probably get work on a building site, moving on when they’d get tired of him. He’d also need to be registered at a hospital somewhere as he had a colon bag (can’t remember what you call them- a stoma?), and if he’s abroad somewhere he’d likely need funds to pay for that too.

I’ll be glad when this death cert is available next month (or April) online so we can put this part of the story to bed once and for all.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Dont forget about Belle Gibson, she scammed 100s of thousands of people saying she had cancer, brought out a book......yes..... with her diet regime, saying it was how she stayed so well, sold thousands, to cancer sufferers clinging to hope, ... when she was exposed by an investigative journalist she disappeared for a few months, came back and went on live USA tv, and told people, she didn't have cancer, the drs told her she did and it was all their fault.......😮 so brazen....
The book, the diets she had people on, that she claimed were helping her cancer cos she looked so well...caused alot of health issues for people, bone damage, eye problems, etc, some have suffered permanent damage.
Its worth a watch .......I think it was you @Sweeterthan that told us about the programme.......
Yes, it was, and yet still with this knowledge that people can be disgusting we have that vain hope that someone isn’t lying to us when there is so much that suggests they are! Elite Heritage are claiming they’ve sold the Ferrari. Does anyone remember what the registration was? I think someone checked its status before

Reactions: Tired of the BS2

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I’m feeling increasingly uncomfortable about all of this and just did a bit of a Google about him. There’s so much info online, it’s insane. Just a couple of things I noticed again that we’ve all discussed before but I thought they were worth bringing up again.

1. He said the book was totally finished and submitted. Someone was definitely lying here.
2. Would anyone really be pulling that silly pout if they were talking about checking themselves into a hospice?
3. Surely any doctor talking about a patient would have to use a hospital number/dob and definitely an identitier that was more than just a name? I don’t claim to know how hospitals work, but in my experience it is never that casual. Maybe it’s different for self-funding, but Richard Davies is a common name, what would happen if the doctor had more than one patient with the same name? That would scream negligence to me!

Attachments

• IMG_5317.jpeg
    IMG_5317.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_5316.jpeg
    IMG_5316.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5315.png
    IMG_5315.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.