BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
To clear up the marriage thing again:
It is not possible to get married to anyone unless you give 28 days notice. Not only that but you MUST specify ALL the details. If your venue changes, bam, you need to apply for notice again and the 28 days starts again.

They only make exceptions if a doctor writes you have six months left to live or less. Richard did not get the diagnosis initially.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Does seem odd though that they send all those emails and yet it doesn’t seem they’ve sent anything out today to say it’s been processed and you can expect to receive something in the post.

Reactions: Tired of the BS2

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Guys it’s states you pay the fee and in the event they can’t find what you have ordered you will get your money refunded minus a £3.50 admin fee. At the moment I’ve had no other notifications apart from 9th April confirming they have received my order request. Processing doesn't mean processed and the date of 30th April is a generic approx dispatch date. So at the moment im non the wiser. I haven't been notified that they have processed and dispatched anything are sending and I haven’t been notified that they haven’t. Soon as I have an update will let yous know 👍🏻

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Guys it’s states you pay the fee and in the event they can’t find what you have ordered you will get your money refunded minus a £3.50 admin fee. At the moment I’ve had no other notifications apart from 9th April confirming they have received my order request. Processing doesn't mean processed and the date of 30th April is a generic approx dispatch date. So at the moment im non the wiser. I haven't been notified that they have processed and dispatched anything are sending and I haven’t been notified that they haven’t. Soon as I have an update will let yous know 👍🏻
@Justbehonest is going to run out of potnoodle soon, 🤦‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.