BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Not forgetting that when they were posing for pictures to advertise the book they're showed a hardback book, at no time did they show a booklet, nobody would have paid £25 for a booklet that had mostly been shown for free on his notes. That's deception.
Very true, that I think anyway was computer generated by Troubadour, and it was a hardback, I think when Troubadour told Bob and @Sal that lisa had never given them a print date, and they had people phoning up and asking what was going on, and when they were sent screenshots of lisa saying the book is being prioritised by the printers, and it will be going to print in a couple of days, they must of thought what the bleeping hell is going on, that's when the disclaimer went out, saying they had nothing to do with the money side of things and people should refer back to the website they bought it from for refunds. I think then they ended the fake contract, because it was looking like massive fraud, copyright issues meant lisa couldn't use the original cover, hence the "book" getting delayed again and a new cover and third party printers, again I suspect thrown together by lisa, I have no idea what the excuse was going to be when in Lisa's initial comment the book was ready to print, Troubadour knew nothing, so what would the excuse of been in the two days when it didnt appear!! End of October.
And yes, most of the extracts had already been on his Instagram like you say.. I do think there will have been a lot of bleeping disappointment over it but the cherubs were too kind to say, or scared of being doxed over the big copyright issue lisa had put in.

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
IG screen grab in case it’s of interest to anyone

Attachments

• IMG_4904.jpeg
    IMG_4904.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 183

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
IG screen grab in case it’s of interest to anyone
How people paint a pretty picture, he didnt raise awareness, hardly, ( except when he was presenting big cheques signed by him, like it was off him, when the monies had been raised by others), he bragged and boasted about stuff, and he didnt cherish every moment, he spent it online arguing lying conning and being nasty and doxxing people, what the duck, who writes this bleeping rubbish!!

And he was lucky she was by his side, prob only just made it back from taking the car on its last ride back to the garage.. was she tho, guess we'll never know,
295k btw....

Feb 6, 2024
How people paint a pretty picture, he didnt raise awareness, hardly, ( except when he was presenting big cheques signed by him, like it was off him, when the monies had been raised by others), he bragged and boasted about stuff, and he didnt cherish every moment, he spent it online arguing lying conning and being nasty and doxxing people, what the duck, who writes this bleeping rubbish!!

And he was lucky she was by his side, prob only just made it back from taking the car on its last ride back to the garage.. was she tho, guess we'll never know,
295k btw....
Will we hit 300k...
Exactly right what you said........

Status
Not open for further replies.