Brittany Miller @brittanyhmiller

Elle woods

Mar 9, 2024
Did anyone see her haul for the twinnies? The way she just chucked all the stuff on the floor with a stroppy look on her face riled me right up. She's so weird and doesn't appreciate anything. The novelty of these babies is going to wear off fast for her

Reactions: Sapphirose
Mar 8, 2024
Why she laugh out her nose? Is it so she doesn’t have move her face? Like to save lines and wrinkles? I just find it so odd. She literally has no personality. She’s got the personality of a wet mop

Mar 8, 2024
Why she rubs her bump like that i do not know. What I do know is it absolutely winds me up. The stupid dancing thing she does and her nose laugh also annoy me. I’ve mentioned the nose laugh before but it is so annoying it has to be mentioned again

jellyfish

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Glad there’s a thread on her, there’s something unnerving about her honestly. I was wondering was it ever mentioned about what Ash does for a job? Because I’m sure they moved quite far away from were they lived before so wondering if he’s quit his job.. I know she said they got the house quickly too so not much time to look for a new job? I know it doesn’t really matter just Me being super nosy lol