Brittany Miller @brittanyhmiller

jellyfish

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Her dinners give me the ick, like some of her food looks okay but the way she slops it into the plate and touches the food over and over again makes me feel ill.. don’t know why her comments act like she’s this amazing chef when everything she makes is dead simple and it’s the same stuff on repeat every week.. also find it so weird she has to point out how big of a portion she is having all the time always saying things like ‘we’re having a FULL bag of rice each’. Honestly there’s something not right about her you can just tell she’s the type to lie about cancer and scam people I never doubted it for one second when that all came up

Reactions: Pretty In Pink
Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
Her dinners give me the ick, like some of her food looks okay but the way she slops it into the plate and touches the food over and over again makes me feel ill.. don’t know why her comments act like she’s this amazing chef when everything she makes is dead simple and it’s the same stuff on repeat every week.. also find it so weird she has to point out how big of a portion she is having all the time always saying things like ‘we’re having a FULL bag of rice each’. Honestly there’s something not right about her you can just tell she’s the type to lie about cancer and scam people I never doubted it for one second when that all came up
No way she eats that full plate of food, it's as big as her blokes portion. I'm a fat t and even I don't eat portions that big

Reactions: fp149x and dannii
Mar 8, 2024
Why does she rub her bump like that? I can’t explain why but it absolutely annoys me. And again why does she laugh the way she does. I absolutely don’t get it.

Mar 8, 2024
Why is she rubbing her belly like this?! Please please just stop. It’s ridiculous and we all know you have a bump. Kinell give it a rest. You’d swear no other woman has been pregnant the way she goes on. She’s so boring. I couldn’t imagine being in her company without wanting to tell her to shut up. She’s very self centred.

Mar 8, 2024
She gives me rage the smug look on her face is constant and now along with the hand on bump every 2 mins - just no
She is so smug isn’t she. And the nose laugh she does. She’s so sly looking. Her eyes are sky couldn’t trust this b as far as you could throw her. And the bump rubbing is just grating on me

Reactions: dannii

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
It’s the smugness look at me I’m having twins well love your not the only woman in the world to birth twins as as for flying with a high risk pregnancy no just no.
When my daughter had her twins she was high risk as she is for all her pregnancies she moved her holiday date till after the lil ones were born etc and hers were non identical seperate sacs etc
I could t fly to a different country knowing I could go into prem labour but it’s all for show,cannot wait for when they are running her ragged with only a few hrs sleep and no time for make up etc,she’s about to have a huge wake up call .

Mar 8, 2024
Is she taking the piss with the belly rubbing. It’s just unnecessary! Her feet are too big for her body or something. The stupid ridiculous shuffle she does is so irritating. What’s with her fellas beard?? Is it dyed? Is it a wig? Is it sewn on?

• Haha