Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish kel

Feb 29, 2024
ANGIE we know ur the biggest troll on Mabel's thread U sound so jealous that mable read the thread on u. Lynz why u not at work or looking after ur disabled mam.. Instead sitting slating ppl winding angie up as u always do. Lynz all u did for the week of the rising was how ppl was going for u n u only on ur disabilities was always me me me me me me me but u hit out at others disabilities .
hope ur ok mabel give ur tumour a rub x

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
e4ef547b0f7840ec7de47e68c6c5188e.jpg
sherl is looking to angie for a platform ,only platform she needs is an ironing board and a personality. Does ang just feel sorry for her
that looks more like irish debz to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What do people think of that Michelle Michelle woman? She seems to love the drama and s stirs so much. Though I don’t agree with Angie talking about Michelle’s kid.
Don't really care for her. She absolutely loved diadro and it took her weeks before she wanted to stop gifting and decided it was wrong. Then became the voice of reason. Shes a fat boring t with too much money, feed the homeless or something 😭

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
ANGIE we know ur the biggest troll on Mabel's thread U sound so jealous that mable read the thread on u. Lynz why u not at work or looking after ur disabled mam.. Instead sitting slating ppl winding angie up as u always do. Lynz all u did for the week of the rising was how ppl was going for u n u only on ur disabilities was always me me me me me me me but u hit out at others disabilities .
spot on !!!!!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.