Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Unfortunately I don't keep files on people because I'm not a creepy bastard unlike Angie. But considering you said 4 minutes ago that you have saw her being racist I doubt you need evidence. Have you forgot in that space of time?
It’s not that deep hun but you do you. I haven’t saw her do anything. I’ve ‘seen’ these videos, is what I actually said.

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hmmm 🧐

IMG_2536.jpeg

Miss Baguette is fraternising with the enemy do we need to stage an intervention :ROFLMAO:

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Miss Baguette is fraternising with the enemy do we need to stage an intervention :ROFLMAO:
LMAO

I actually joined to see if I would be immediately blocked, but for some reason they seem to be embracing me. And thinking they can maybe lure me in.

If only they knew that there’s more chance of Wayne exploding and a tiny baby Satan is hiding inside, crying because he has no crack.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I wish durlulu would stop changes what account she’s using as keep having to make new accounts to check what the dark side are up too 😂😂

dolly 12

Feb 29, 2024
Angie is nothing but a attention seeker.
Sits in her room day in day out .same clothes for days sends parcels to hersel lives on take away .does anything for views .goes for everyone on tic tok then uses her mental health has a excuse. She's gone for people's Dv .people illness list goes on .linz is starting to act like angie loves to stir the pot .Charlie is a creep sits right up angies ass like the rest of the cult ... has for stablemabel she has every right to tell her story on wot every platform she wants especially wen pisshead wants to see proof just like she wanted to see a death certificate off that poor family who had a go fund me to help them .. she's sick in the head .. angie is frightened off stablemabel coz she's calls her out on her bullshit. I say good on her making awareness on angie and her sad cult

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
I like lynz, I think shes very loyal to Angie and people are jealous of their closeness 🤷‍♂️
Do you often participate in the smoking of a crack pipe …… delusional
This should read:

Max saved the image that MrsDoubtfire made of her, and uploaded it as her profile photo on TikTok.

🤣
max is a dusty old common t who clings onto her fame of helping angie 😂 no darling you just wanted to repeat to who ever listened that you cared when you certainly don’t! Go suck the s out of Billy’s ring piece

Status
Not open for further replies.