Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
wow she seriously looks 60+

1710275993904.png
stunner she as ugly as her personality 🤣 🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I said this the other day when I heard the drunken story & I'll say AGAIN...
I THINK Angies Neice is actaully angies daughter & her sister Adopted her, hence the fall out & no contact ect ect . . Might be wrong but would explain a few stories she's told in past.
I don’t think that’s an unreasonable theory. I feel uncomfortable watching when she starts talking about her family and being very distressed (whether people say it’s performative or not) and I switch off her live at that point. I know she baits but there’s clearly some deep sadness within her family.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yesterday she had a meal with her sister 2 month ago but couldn't look at her, 6 bottles of wine and 24 hours later it was her niece she seen 2 month ago and couldn't look at 🤔. If your going to lie at least remember the lies you are telling
2 days ago she said she has no relationship with them and doesn't see them at all.

Mar 4, 2024
Hmm I quite like that theory
I might be TOTALLY off the mark. If iam I will apologise BUT over the years I've heard a few things & it's definitely NOT a typical family.
A few drunken times Angies slip of word daughter then neice I just don't mo... but in my head it makes more sense ad to why they fell out. Why her Dad wanted to change tbe will maybe to include tbe neice .. God knows. But it's dad story.

Hope I'm nor stepping over the line saying that. Either, if iam then I sincerely apologise to all parties Affected

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I might be TOTALLY off the mark. If iam I will apologise BUT over the years I've heard a few things & it's definitely NOT a typical family.
A few drunken times Angies slip of word daughter then neice I just don't mo... but in my head it makes more sense ad to why they fell out. Why her Dad wanted to change tbe will maybe to include tbe neice .. God knows. But it's dad story.

Hope I'm nor stepping over the line saying that. Either, if iam then I sincerely apologise to all parties Affected
The only thing that would make me doubt this theory is that angie can't hold her own piss never mind a secret that big.

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad

No it’s just a theory, I don’t see it as overstepping , I’m an Angie supporter and didn’t see it as horrible , just it’s what’s you have observed and it’s very interesting 🤔

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Iv never heard her slip up. I don't think there's any big family secret. I think she's just the black sheep of the family. They find her mental health shameful, she isn't invited to family events because she can't control her drinking, the stuff she's accused her uncle of, nobody comes round anymore because the house is a biohazard and it's not worth the accusations and drama. I think she swears on her nieces life as a way of romanticising her life. Pretending these people are actually present to her.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

She definitely behaves like “do it, I’ve nothing left to lose”. I get the sense she did have a life before ….this…

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I don’t think that’s an unreasonable theory. I feel uncomfortable watching when she starts talking about her family and being very distressed (whether people say it’s performative or not) and I switch off her live at that point. I know she baits but there’s clearly some deep sadness within her family.
You would think she would be close to her mum considering her dad passed but I doubt anyone will ever know the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.