Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
A b who has no respect for the death of a young beautiful woman and a scamming vulture ready to pick Angie and the cult broke 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_7513.jpeg
    IMG_7513.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 88
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Shes in badgalsqueaks box making out shes upset over seeing Angie this drunk and shes doing a live on it tomorrow morning
She’s a bit like Miss Red is with elphaba isn’t she. Like she says how much she loathes her and calls her poison eyeballs yet is asking for welfare checks (knowing Angie’s die hards would be doing the same)

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Don't have to reply but has anyone in here ever gone live on the app?
Me I don't go live as I cringe listening to my voice but I did go into a box about 6 months and ripped into irish kelly and I tore into her and all she done was stutter
I used to go live daily but I’ve been banned now on 3 accounts for nudity and solicitation, the fuxking fs were lying though cos I was always fully dressed. It was always when I got over 10k followers too. So TikTok can fuxk themselves I’m saving my account and not going live

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Right so it seems someone called Lindsey has upset a large amount of lesbians, and a woman called Carley who has diamonds in her username. Carley says her daughter who was pregnant was very offended by Lindsey . Not sure what but it included Lindsey singing about putting a bullet in someone’s head.

What’s happened in eqs live?? I’ve just joined im so confused

I have no idea! Who is it about? I can't figure this se out!

Status
Not open for further replies.