Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
I

why has he annoyed you so much?
I’m a big believer in owning what you say. Which is why I’ve been blocked by Angie about 12 times. 🤣🤣
I was watching ceejays live and he was talking about someone, calling them a t etc. That person came into his live a short while later and she asked him had he been talking about her and he straight denied it.

If you’re going to say something then own it. Just like I own and stand by everything I’ve said here since I joined in November.

Plus to be honest it would have been more entertaining if he did own because it would have kicked off 🤣🤣

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I’m a big believer in owning what you say. Which is why I’ve been blocked by Angie about 12 times. 🤣🤣
I was watching ceejays live and he was talking about someone, calling them a t etc. That person came into his live a short while later and she asked him had he been talking about her and he straight denied it.

If you’re going to say something then own it. Just like I own and stand by everything I’ve said here since I joined in November.

Plus to be honest it would have been more entertaining if he did own because it would have kicked off 🤣🤣
Oh ok. Terepy Kel came in his box though and he stood up to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.