Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
had to make an account to explain, i never said that in a rude or nasty way, my next comment under that was that ive watched you on CC and you wouldn't/ have never made it to insult or discriminate irish people as you are irish yourself

and that above comment was meant as in i just found out in Cee-Jay live as you commented saying it was you who made it, tiktok only allows you to comment a certain amount of characters so i had to write it in a way that was short and understandable. totally get the way it came across

thats all x
Oh no!!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This comment has me creased 🤣

IMG_2821.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
had to make an account to explain, i never said that in a rude or nasty way, my next comment under that was that ive watched you on CC and you wouldn't/ have never made it to insult or discriminate irish people as you are irish yourself

and that above comment was meant as in i just found out in Cee-Jay live as you commented saying it was you who made it, tiktok only allows you to comment a certain amount of characters so i had to write it in a way that was short and understandable. totally get the way it came across

thats all x
Fair play for coming to explain. Can’t lie, I don’t mind you at all. I presumed you were coming for me like Kelly was.

She yet again turned an (almost) innocent situation into a way to be a victim. It’s AI. I generally use a persons most obvious feature when making an AI. Angie is always ‘middle aged ginger headband’ and Kelly is known for being Irish Kelly. It wasn’t a diss on her heritage. It was a diss on the fact that this t elbows her way into every conflict going, and finds a way to make herself out as the most hard done by person.

She’s an absolute toxin, infecting every group she goes into.

BY THE WAY I MADE YOU A NEW IMAGE, YA t
IMG_0503.jpeg

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Fair play for coming to explain. Can’t lie, I don’t mind you at all. I presumed you were coming for me like Kelly was.

She yet again turned an (almost) innocent situation into a way to be a victim. It’s AI. I generally use a persons most obvious feature when making an AI. Angie is always ‘middle aged ginger headband’ and Kelly is known for being Irish Kelly. It wasn’t a diss on her heritage. It was a diss on the fact that this t elbows her way into every conflict going, and finds a way to make herself out as the most hard done by person.

She’s an absolute toxin, infecting every group she goes into.

BY THE WAY I MADE YOU A NEW IMAGE, YA t
IMG_0503.jpeg
The background text is spelt how Ang would pronounce it at the end of an evening 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
i get i'm hated and that is fine, everyone is entitled and valid in their opinions of me
but just wanted to clarify the misunderstanding that's all.

i find most people on this thread very entertaining and funny.
You’re actually not hated. I know you have a thread here, I’ve never even been in it. I’ve generally always agreed with you, personally.

If you hang with people like Kelly though, you’ll be dragged down with her, sadly.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench

i get i'm hated and that is fine, everyone is entitled and valid in their opinions of me

i find most people on this thread very entertaining

i find most people on this thread very entertaining and funny.
No one on here hates you

Status
Not open for further replies.