Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
We shall not be silenced ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ชโœŠ
9CD31323-3C69-4603-910A-9216E411E9BB.jpeg
At least she canโ€™t throw comment cafe out the window? Right?!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I just think Demi is completely missing the point.

Iโ€™m unsure she knows what a common denominator is, or how it is relevant in my image.

Kelly was called the common denominator in all of the arguments that happen on TikTok. This means that she is the constant presence in every disagreement.

This is why the text says common denominator, Demi the Dim. Because thatโ€™s what Kelly is. She is also Irish. Itโ€™s genuinely not rocket science, Demdem.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024

Iโ€™m unsure she knows what a common denominator is, or how it is relevant in my image.

Kelly was called the common denominator in all of the arguments that happen on TikTok. This means that she is the constant presence in every disagreement.

This is why the text says common denominator, Demi the Dim. Because thatโ€™s what Kelly is. She is also Irish. Itโ€™s genuinely not rocket science, Demdem.
100% really reaching

Mar 2, 2024

Iโ€™m very tired but I promise to read all this properly in the morning ๐Ÿฅน

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

๐Ÿšจ๐ŸšจNEWS UPDATE๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ

The streets of Ireland are in peril, as more household goods are falling from the sky in fstown.

Our eyewitness has seen sofas being ejected from the flat, and screams of
โ€˜TINKS IS OFF HER FACEโ€™ can be heard across the entire borough.

More news as it comes in.

IMG_0495.jpeg
Omg did she throw anything more out? Did we get a visual on it? Is buster alive ?

Dont stress over them they are all petty trauma dumping snowflakes they will thrive on anything its all they have day in day out. AI didn't even spell denominator properly anyway it said demonator so they should learn to read if anything

Status
Not open for further replies.