Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
Clearly that’s a parody account of Miss Red. I don’t think Donna will look at the profile pic and the name and think Oh golly gosh, this person clearly wants to suck my bum. Also, that inbred s is the kind of stuff Angie would say. Mabel was a kid when she was abused. You may not like her, but don’t attack something she actually can’t help. Makes us look like trash
I never mentioned her past the comments did. It’s just a word “inbred” not that deep

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Is this Demi or Debs ffs 👀🇮🇪
was wondering myelf it so does sound like debs
1710376655156.png

• Haha
Reactions: ToothlessHag

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
Wtf is wrong with you?? You’re fing gross. You are as bad as them. In fact you’re worse than Angie for saying s like this. I’m genuinely stunned creatures like you still exist in this day and age.
Kelly you’ve said far worse now calm down and don’t get upset you wouldn’t want your messages sent out now.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Haha I’ve heard it all now 🤣🤣 I’m not cockerpoo you weird little cretin 🤣 also what gives you the impression I like miss red? You clearly don’t read posts in here either that or you’re just a dinlo…. And yea say what you want but you look and sound like a total prick! Hopefully everyone just ignores you so you are here by yourself 🤣
That’s so funny… 😂😂😂, come on Reddit too peeps xx

Status
Not open for further replies.