Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
How she falling off when she had 800 viewers 🤣🤣
She doesn’t have that many for long. Didn’t her attempt at a new show flop last night? The reviews are in. Isn’t it a bit weird gifting the amount of money you do, to Angie and having to basically work for her for nothing? You are nothing but a brown nosing s stirrer and stay the do out of here. I hope your day goes so bad and you walk on a plug. Thank you now bye

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
How she falling off when she had 800 viewers 🤣🤣
Zac the bratt gets 3k most mornings,Dread has over 4k, EQ around 2k. Angie had 800 views that dropped significantly when Wayne joined the live and then it sat on about 190 views💀 even her own thread on here speaks more about side characters 💀

She needs to up her game Frankie we need to be entertained

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It's frankie 🧡🧡🧡
This you 👀

IMG_2830.jpeg

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
You’re ok love, and I’ve been through s myself so I’m really proud of you for speaking out on such things, I just didn’t like your live the other day. It was a very hard watch, but I hope you learnt from it. x
i definitely learned a lot from that live. That live shouldn't have happened. i should have stop the live and not got myself involved.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Elph really does make me angry , and I know it shouldn't. I've just taken my Mum to the GP surgery , she had a stroke a few years ago and suffers with complications , she's late 70s and needed to see a GP and have some blood work done , she's had to beg for weeks for an appointment and felt really bad because she's had to take a GPs time up , a lady who worked ALL her life , raised children and feels awful because she needed a DR appointment whilst the likes of Elph go to A&E with a broken finger nail!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
i definitely learned a lot from that live. That live shouldn't have happened. i should have stop the live and not got myself involved.
I do think you are a nice person, but others provoke you love to be the sound piece. Just do you and look after yourself as they will not have your back like you do them 🤷‍♀️x

Status
Not open for further replies.