Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Miss Red is very angry this morning 🤣
Because the gifts didn't roll in and her attempt at doing the leader board failed. Hence the reason why she tried to turn sub chat on yesterday so she could cream more money from her viewers. I didn't mind her but she's gone way down in my estimation. Same s every day, her mods send her the fyp, she's biased as do and her obsession with elpha and cla is so fing creepy. I put money on it she's off licking elphas windows at night.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So Irish Kelly had the police turn up last night and now she's in hospital....apparently

@MissBaguette I blame the picture 🤣💀
I’m going to bet 6 million AI images on the fact that that did not happen.

If someone is ending up in hospital because someone is wearing a shirt in a photo with the colours of your countries flag on, then truly the internet is not a place where they should be without an approved guardian watching over them.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’m going to bet 6 million AI images on the fact that that did not happen.

If someone is ending up in hospital because someone is wearing a shirt in a photo with the colours of your countries flag on, then truly the internet is not a place where they should be without an approved guardian watching over them.
Shes not in hospital , shes sitting on that gaming chair she didn't throw , on a fake tiktok account watching everything in the dark with a blunt 🌱🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.