Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2024
No one knows
Mummy Benton thinking she know what she’s talking about regarding comment cafe, she didn’t even know how to find us in the first place😂😂 “ how do I find them, do I just type comment cafe in TikTok”🫣🫠

And DO NOT tar us all with the same brush! Some of us and have morals and won’t talk about kids NEVER!!🤬
To be fair Belton actually defended comment cafe and I reckon that account that did say stuff, cupcake or whatever is frosty

What’s the deal with it Lottie?

She was in PLM? Has she done really bad things?

I’m a bit confused how so many PLM people are so embraced by people if they’ve done really despicable things?
Yes she did really bad things including doxing children ect

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
What’s the deal with it Lottie?

She was in PLM? Has she done really bad things?

I’m a bit confused how so many PLM people are so embraced by people if they’ve done really despicable things?
She doxxes people even her ‘friends’ and has doxxed a lot whether adults or children. She was in PLM with Kat who is now Alex’s mod basically a nasty piece of work

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
had to make an account to explain, i never said that in a rude or nasty way, my next comment under that was that ive watched you on CC and you wouldn't/ have never made it to insult or discriminate irish people as you are irish yourself

and that above comment was meant as in i just found out in Cee-Jay live as you commented saying it was you who made it, tiktok only allows you to comment a certain amount of characters so i had to write it in a way that was short and understandable. totally get the way it came across

thats all x

Status
Not open for further replies.