Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m sorry but regardless of what has happened, this comment is below the belt.

See the thing is, when you go on a social media app, and share private information about yourself and it’s something that is a weakness and a trigger to you, you aren’t just letting your friends in the box know. You’re letting every single depraved, nasty t of a troll know too. And their favourite pastime is to trigger people.

We have to be realistic to the point that if people have parts of their life that are weak spots, then please please don’t let the whole of TikTok know about them. It’s only going to end one way, and that’s with the person getting triggered.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I've really enjoyed it In MAbels live tonight.BUT I can't believe some IDIOTS in this thread are making such comments against children & also whatever was said about Paĺts deaths is going low too. 😡😡
I personally ingore & report such comments.

NOT EVERY1 HERE goes low like that, the rest of us just like to have a little banter.

I do genuinely hope pat is OK. Iam a TROLL yew BUT I'm a very empathic one. I hate seeing people upset . That's not fun for me to watch .

Mar 8, 2024
Angie u had frosty in the box saying he wants to strangle mazza neck, frosty the dirty pea dough who also threaten to grape woman, sort ya standards out before you go saying your going to make sure mable, chloe and mazza are going to be spread all over tiktok. You lady are running yourself into the ground, and I agree, angie, you desperately need time away from tiktok, for a week or 2, and sort yourself out. Get help and think about who you have round you

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
Because Angie we just don’t like you. You don’t care about how anyone else feels even if it’s the same situation as yourself, your mh is more important than a ‘friends’ even if you’re both suffering. It’s always about you you you and no one else.

You say you don’t like PLM or pedalos yet you allow them in your box day in day out.

You’re a fing hypocrite who can’t keep friends at all and you just love the drama. You’ve flopped on the app and more and more people are starting to see the real you.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
It seems Mazza read that out to course s and to dig at Tinks but then backtrack to the OG wouldn't of done that! do off Ur just like that Lottie sly and slimy!
Why read that fing kiddies comment or comments out? Because u knew what u was doing you two faced t!
The tink comment was months ago on angies live. Tink mentioned it again today

Reactions: ToothlessHag
If Angies not in a good place she's could just get off the app. This is what Lottie does she's very nice to people, people used to say she done it to collect info but who knows.
But when you come off the app how will she have viewers off live? It’s too complicated for her 🥴

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I've really enjoyed it In MAbels live tonight.BUT I can't believe some IDIOTS in this thread are making such comments against children & also whatever was said about Paĺts deaths is going low too. 😡😡
I personally ingore & report such comments.

NOT EVERY1 HERE goes low like that, the rest of us just like to have a little banter.

I do genuinely hope pat is OK. Iam a TROLL yew BUT I'm a very empathic one. I hate seeing people upset . That's not fun for me to watch .
I see CC is a satire piss take (most the time )😂but there’s always line but fellow fers let’s get on Angies live and get back to being a t to her 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.