Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Margaret love, I’m gonna let you in on two things you may not be aware of.

1. I want Sheryl to see that post. So essentially you’re doing me a huuuuge favour.

2. Tiktok shows people who’s saved their vids 😉☺️

Best wishes xoxo

Attachments

• IMG_7590.jpeg
    IMG_7590.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 84
Carry on guys. I won't be back on here. Now you can watch the boring. I'll be blocking you all good luck. xxxxx.
We all have main accounts good luck sweetheart 😘 catch us if you can. I dare you to do a kelly chuck the chair out the window full therapy session right there

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Like Ang or hate her what chloe n mazza done tonight was bang out of order. More so from Chloe who has only the past couple of days fired up lives crying like a child, shouting and losing her s over one person's comment about her 😭😭 grown woman running to another woman's dare, to cause someone upset, let's hope no-one ever dares someone to be nice to your child just to ridicule them and you have to hear your child sob knowing as a grown ass adult you did that to someone.
They all mocking Charlie in Claire live, I don't like Charlie but again, mocking Charlie with comments about him being in a park flashing etc....urm, yet they all mates with Alex who done just as much and worse on his phone whilst his girlfriend was in other room
Make it make sense dinlos
What you on about

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Was it Lynz and Zia who told Angie that Comment Cafe set her up?

I had to leave the live because I couldn’t deal with how much Lynzia was gaslighting Angie tbh.

They’re scared of Angie becoming friends with other people and they losing their spot.

Very childish behaviour and absolute lies because all the comments are here to be read. No f here set anything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.