Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Like Ang or hate her what chloe n mazza done tonight was bang out of order. More so from Chloe who has only the past couple of days fired up lives crying like a child, shouting and losing her s over one person's comment about her 😭😭 grown woman running to another woman's dare, to cause someone upset, let's hope no-one ever dares someone to be nice to your child just to ridicule them and you have to hear your child sob knowing as a grown ass adult you did that to someone.
They all mocking Charlie in Claire live, I don't like Charlie but again, mocking Charlie with comments about him being in a park flashing etc....urm, yet they all mates with Alex who done just as much and worse on his phone whilst his girlfriend was in other room
Make it make sense dinlos
Do you understand what CC is all about ? Because you're basically slating people for doing exactly what your doing on here. You're coming across as a bit of a snow flake. How could anyone feel sorry for angie or Charlie are you forgetting the s they've done?

Feb 29, 2024
Carry on guys. I won't be back on here. Now you can watch the boring. I'll be blocking you all good luck. xxxxx.
A3842AED-2940-4839-BF48-36044C9EDE0B.jpeg

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
What did you actually even do 😭
I had made a comment to pat about her being a fun vacuum, then Mabel was defending cc saying we don't mention kids, I said "Thanks, world" aimed at Mabel for defending us and hoping she'd say world again as it sounds cute in her accent, but pat must have said something in between then and thought my thanks world was aimed at her, I don't even know what she's said as I was watching about 3 different lives at the same time. She proper screamed at me 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.