Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Thought she was saying she's having a break from tiktok? Bullying for a year, well stop giving people s for them to run with. Online behaviour isn't your strong point let's face it. Having pea doughs in your live isn't a good look for you or your platform.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
200.gif

Reactions: Deleted member 1815

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I swear down, if Lynz tries to set up a new threat, we better all go over there and fill it with the side characters? Cause I feel we need to dilute the trolling Angie gets, I worry bout her mental health, so make sure we troll the others in there. It’s the kind thing to do
The fact she is saying it as a threat means she hasn't got a clue. To some people, Facebook and Tik Tok is the Internet and they don't even understand those. If she set up a thread, no ss would be given.

Medusa

Angie you were on here till the early hours trying to stay relevant and kissing our arses. Yet you've 'apparently' had the police out in between. You're on another planet. btw didn't you broadcast to the whole of CC that you were heading over to clapper to stuff your turkey?! 🤮 You're becoming more and more deluded every day.

Lewis saying it’s childish this dare. I’m just wondering what he thinks about when Angie tells her cult “go troll *names someone* on their live right now”? I need to know the bar for maturity please because it must be so complicated. Cause there’s no way they’re being hypocritical right now? 🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.