Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2024
Saying I’m on the edge cos other people started saying she is going through a breakdown due to Tuesdays piss up is actually stupid and ppl have enabled her to bullshit saying she is on a downer what a load of crap! So the drunk that sleeps in her clothes and says everything to ppl and just state it’s an opinion/dark humour don’t like it done back to her! CRY ME A RIVER YOU SAD CLAPPED UP CRUMPET

Ohh don’t mess with Val
IMG_1349.png
She ring them up and say “that chloe with a black heart and mazza that is Scottish, they just went into delusive angies as a dare and asked if she’s doing ok”?

Medusa

Does anyone know what the actual dare was?
Basically.. there was a dare for chole and mazza to jump.in angies box. It was supposed to be a laugh but once they got in there they told her they were concerned about her and pointed out how much she's changed and told her to go back to the old days where she was happy and fun. Then frosty was in the box so it took a bit of a turn because they didn't agree angie should have a nonce in her box. Angie defended him by saying he had tried to top himself and was in hospital. So they both left. It wasn't that deep but yet again angie is gonna drag the whole thing out.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Basically.. there was a dare for chole and mazza to jump.in angies box. It was supposed to be a laugh but once they got in there they told her they were concerned about her and pointed out how much she's changed and told her to go back to the old days where she was happy and fun. Then frosty was in the box so it took a bit of a turn because they didn't agree angie should have a nonce in her box. Angie defended him by saying he had tried to top himself and was in hospital. So they both left. It wasn't that deep but yet again angie is gonna drag the whole thing out.
I actually thought she sounded sincere and she realised it was an opportunity to be civil… I genuinely don’t think she was mean really. Lynz and Sheryl are now winding Angie up and convincing her it was bad when it wasn’t.

Feb 29, 2024
is Claire the one with the peekaboo filter slip photo?

And I fell asleep last night. Was it confirmed that Chloe and mazza was actually a dare?
It’s not how angie made it out to be! She’s nuts and bitter Claire didn’t talk about her for three hours she was reading out comment cafe and having a laugh! Chlo just read angies room wrong when she went in there! Angies lot sticking up for frosty is making me sick! Sheryl was saying she feels sorry for him last night too! She’s a sick t!

Status
Not open for further replies.