Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopey Donut

Mar 6, 2024
I think I’m going to have to ration my use of comment cafe cos I GENUINELY have a physical headache off the back of last night. It was so funny everyone’s so quick witted I was berserk with laughter and every time I take a look at my profile picture I turn into an emphysema babe

Attachments

• IMG_1343.jpeg
    IMG_1343.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 29

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Hav any of you noticed how Sheryl is DYING for Angie’s mobile number? She always makes these remarks today was “you all speak to Angie daily” the other day it was “what’s this WhatsApp group? How can I be added to this WhatsApp group” Angie never even responds to it it’s so funny
She should start a group with Rina Mod/not Mod 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
I hope whoever rang the police to get a welfare check with a mental health team get their number traced and they’re charged with false reporting because there was no indication Angie was in a mental health crisis after they went in the box and asked her if she was ok and they’re concerned about her

Feb 29, 2024
Chloe went in and said something about frosty, then got jumped on because he was in hospital? So they realised they couldn't be all jokes about it and the jokes shifted to concern instead
It’s pissing me off because chlo didn’t even know he had been in hospital not that it matters because he’s a raging nonce! But she did nothing wrong in my eyes!

Medusa

I actually thought she sounded sincere and she realised it was an opportunity to be civil… I genuinely don’t think she was mean really. Lynz and Sheryl are now winding Angie up and convincing her it was bad when it wasn’t.
It did start off as a dare but they really were concerned. I don't care what people say I'll back them both (although I'm not keen on mazza) they genuinely were showing her some support but when you've got the likes of lynz as your side kick she'll twist things and turn anything into drama

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It’s not how angie made it out to be! She’s nuts and bitter Claire didn’t talk about her for three hours she was reading out comment cafe and having a laugh! Chlo just read angies room wrong when she went in there! Angies lot sticking up for frosty is making me sick! Sheryl was saying she feels sorry for him last night too! She’s a sick t!
How many weeks is everyone pulling a sicky for at work as it’s only just started 😂😂

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Basically.. there was a dare for chole and mazza to jump.in angies box. It was supposed to be a laugh but once they got in there they told her they were concerned about her and pointed out how much she's changed and told her to go back to the old days where she was happy and fun. Then frosty was in the box so it took a bit of a turn because they didn't agree angie should have a nonce in her box. Angie defended him by saying he had tried to top himself and was in hospital. So they both left. It wasn't that deep but yet again angie is gonna drag the whole thing out.
So it seems like the initial dare wasn’t to do a specific thing, so could have either been kind or malicious.

So they went in the box and did the dare, but chose to act with kindness while in the box, instead of being cruel?

I’ve never been much of a fan of Mazza, but I’ve always thought Chloe had a level of respect because she’s never outwardly gone to cause trouble from what I’ve seen? So maybe she was actually being genuine?

Status
Not open for further replies.