Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
If anyone is watching Ang now I urge you to ask yourself this question

What in the sweet name of do are Irish debs and Mason actually fing on ??

They’e like fing vampires. Sick fed up women who are actually excited by sitting in a live with a woman who is clearly fed off her nut. Now Wayne and life on the fing edge are the saviours. Sick weird little freaks

cheekybumsex

Mar 1, 2024
Not Zia back as a mod
IMG_3914.jpeg

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
If anyone is watching Ang now I urge you to ask yourself this question

What in the sweet name of do are Irish debs and Mason actually fing on ??

They’e like fing vampires. Sick fed up women who are actually excited by sitting in a live with a woman who is clearly fed off her nut. Now Wayne and life on the fing edge are the saviours. Sick weird little freaks
I didn't realise there was an AA meeting tonight

• Haha
Reactions: HairyPoppins
See if Lottie is being genuine, which I do doubt. Her and Angie speak in private and she feels like angies addiction is so bad she needs help. What's Angie saying to people in private?

That Louise that's in the box is the one who's boyfriend got in angies box and said she had an affair with frosty.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
See if Lottie is being genuine, which I do doubt. Her and Angie speak in private and she feels like angies addiction is so bad she needs help. What's Angie saying to people in private?

That Louise that's in the box is the one who's boyfriend got in angies box and said she had an affair with frosty.
do Lottie. I’d rather watch s on a stick drying than watch that cretin. Lottie will tell people things to suit her narrative and make herself look good

So Lottie admitted to doxing a child and they’re surprised she’s sticking up for Angie? Birds of a feather springs to mind. And why the hell is Tam friends with her knowing this?
It's not a secret. Tam used to go live with them all the time. That's the only reason I know who she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.