Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
do Lottie. I’d rather watch s on a stick drying than watch that cretin. Lottie will tell people things to suit her narrative and make herself look good
I'm not trying to make Lottie the victim hence why I said what is Angie telling PEOPLE in private. Because it seems like there's an influx of people extremely worried about her when I'm seeing the same behaviour Iv been seeing for months. So if she can convince someone like Lottie what's she doing to the simple bastards?

Mar 5, 2024
She looks worse than death

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240316_000621_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_000621_TikTok.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 34
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yes definitely it’s been getting worse over the last year or so but now she just a mess
There's definitely been no change in her behaviour in the last week that's giving people the cause for concern so she's definitely saying or doing something in private. Which is quite manipulating if the likes of Lottie, a vile person can decide she's really worried.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I'm not trying to make Lottie the victim hence why I said what is Angie telling PEOPLE in private. Because it seems like there's an influx of people extremely worried about her when I'm seeing the same behaviour Iv been seeing for months. So if she can convince someone like Lottie what's she doing to the simple bastards?
Thing with Lottie is, people won’t find out. She’s one of these who sees knowledge as power and then uses it to her advantage at a later date

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Like how does she feel so compelled to help Angie? What is Angie saying in private that's making it seem like she's in such a bad state? Because to me she's exactly the same as she has been for the last 6+ months.
Yeah been watching that b for a year and a half.. Angie has always been Angie. And in my personal opinion, she only gets continuously drunk because she gets the views and gets on the fyp. She doesn’t give a s about anyone. All these people trying to redeem her etc are so ridiculous, the woman is a narcissistic monster who has pedos in her boxes, does debates on the most controversial subjects as possible and makes sure she has the most nasty opinions possible. That’s her content. Can’t wait for bloody Lynz to be thrown under the bus, coz she will be eventually. You’re boring Angie. We see through your s

Status
Not open for further replies.