Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Who's Kat ?
Kat with the chilli next to her name, friends with Alex and Billy. Got off lightly with her involvement with PLM because she made up a big story about being an undercover police officer.

I was never a member of all this but I joined to hear them talk to Lucy rose, they all played characters. Kat would continuously threaten to get Lucy a. Would talk about Lucy's kids and Bryan's daughter. Would threaten to send Aki to eat people's babies. It was honestly vile and not even funny trolling. Even if Lucy and Bryan are pedos. I didn't stay for longer than a few days and could see exactly what they all were!

Lottie was doing the doxing before she joined plm. Only reason she joined was because they went for her after she tried to “expose” them. She was getting info to expose them and they found out so went for her twice as hard. That’s when she started the whole kiss arsing with plm and joined them
She was even doxxing kids BEFORE PLM? I’m gutted, I loved Lottie for a while. If she was sorry, why did she have to come back to TikTok? I’ve missed a lot this evening, only catching up now

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Oct 24, 2023
I’d be defensive too if someone was accusing me of knowing and interacting with someone who goes after innocent kids. After I’d finished vomiting. With PLM there were different levels from what I know of. Some people were just there as trolls. Others went to a whole other level
Wasn't any need to lie and say loads of people on comment cafe are saying she knew then it was just one comment from Charlie's oxygen. I like you Zia we will just need to agree to disagree because I think it's again a massive over reaction from that lot 🤷🏻‍♀️

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Kat with the chilli next to her name, friends with Alex and Billy. Got off lightly with her involvement with PLM because she made up a big story about being an undercover police officer.

I was never a member of all this but I joined to hear them talk to Lucy rose, they all played characters. Kat would continuously threaten to get Lucy a. Would talk about Lucy's kids and Bryan's daughter. Would threaten to send Aki to eat people's babies. It was honestly vile and not even funny trolling. Even if Lucy and Bryan are pedos. I didn't stay for longer than a few days and could see exactly what they all were!
I have disgusting screenshots of Kat doxing kids...
Has Alex finally admitted Kat is a wrongun or is he still pretending she wasn't in PLM?
I'm behind today

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Given Mazzas childhood and having seen them both for a very long time, having seen Angie go through this PLM stuff and having finding out for myself what PLM actually was, a troll group where a few people did the worst and the rest were just horrible trollers, I didn’t know Lottie did that and I know Mazza and Chloe wouldn’t have. I don’t even think Angie would have
Mazza would've known all things tam has done and alot more, she's been around her for years they all cover for each other when the s hits the fan

Feb 29, 2024
Let's not forget when kat was going for Jo also. Threatening to dig her ded son up etc. Ringing her off the hook threatening. Kat who mod for under 18 simba gifted him big constant, yes grooming behaviour but is quick to ram others with the groomer or enabler accusation and would go big if someone had a youngen as a mod. Make it make sense ratty kat

Oct 24, 2023
I have disgusting screenshots of Kat doxing kids...
Has Alex finally admitted Kat is a wrongun or is he still pretending she wasn't in PLM?
I'm behind today
They would constantly spam photos of peoples kids, Johnny would come in and dox peoples kids, it was honestly wild and it was difficult to watch the s they were saying to Lucy. Yeah they got Bryan to admit he was a nonce but their whole story lines were weird and disturbing. Kat was one of the main antagonists.

Mar 2, 2024
Wasn't any need to lie and say loads of people on comment cafe are saying she knew then it was just one comment from Charlie's oxygen. I like you Zia we will just need to agree to disagree because I think it's again a massive over reaction from that lot 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s fair but I just think she’s reacted and lashed out. Something I can understand.
I can’t believe you like me 🥹 when I first joined I thought you thought I was a prick. I’m so happy! I like you too! Even though you just called me Zia! Agree to disagree 😘 x

Oct 24, 2023
That’s fair but I just think she’s reacted and lashed out. Something I can understand.
I can’t believe you like me 🥹 when I first joined I thought you thought I was a prick. I’m so happy! I like you too! Even though you just called me Zia! Agree to disagree 😘 x
I thought you 3 zias that joined at the same time were a wee group of outsiders trying to infiltrate us 😭😭😭😭 x

Mazza would've known all things tam has done and alot more, she's been around her for years they all cover for each other when the s hits the fan
Ok, I’ll be honest I don’t know much about Tam. Now you say that i can’t say I’m 100% there and I think I’ve missed whatever has come out about tam. Sorry. Chloe is a differently kettle of fish though cause I’ve seen her find out bad things about people and flip her s on them without thinking twice 😂😂 she’s unhinged but she has morals with it at least

Status
Not open for further replies.