Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
She was even doxxing kids BEFORE PLM? I’m gutted, I loved Lottie for a while. If she was sorry, why did she have to come back to TikTok? I’ve missed a lot this evening, only catching up now
It wasn’t as much doxing, it was more s stirring and manipulation. When she wanted to take down plm with kazzy that’s when they found out about her and got info on Lottie’s sister from Lisa Bloomfield to dox Lottie’s family. She cried mental and health and suicide and wormed her way in with the likes of Aki so then they would not dox her anymore. That’s when she got into plm. She uses alot of people. Then she moved over to the Scottish side of TikTok when people got pissed off with her. Whatever happened over there I don’t know but then she came sneaking back in hoping that people would forget what she done

Mar 2, 2024
I been on this side of TikTok a long time too, I didn’t know until today. Chloe wouldn’t have known, she couldn’t stand the doxxing of kids when PLM was about. I believe her
I’m in chats with people who are genuinely gobsmacked when I point out people’s histories on the app so I believe it. Even my bestie on the app didn’t know till I told her the other day. She’d been in a box with Lottie but only knew her as little nutter.

Feb 29, 2024
It would be hard not to have heard because it's brought up anytime someone's got her in the box or comments but again not impossible.
I can’t lie I didn’t know who Lottie was until the other day when she went into angies box and I saw comments in here! But I know about the majority of the rest of them I’d never seen sausage on tiktok until earlier either he’s another sick f! I just avoid people talking about plm it creeps me out! The only funny thing I ever saw them do was that one picture of Lucy rose in the discord kitten tshirt and that was posted on tiktok 🤣it’s hard to know who is who because they are all wrongens hiding behind profiles that they keep changing and they are all spread out it’s like every big creator gets their own PLM mascot 🙄

It wasn’t as much doxing, it was more s stirring and manipulation. When she wanted to take down plm with kazzy that’s when they found out about her and got info on Lottie’s sister from Lisa Bloomfield to dox Lottie’s family. She cried mental and health and suicide and wormed her way in with the likes of Aki so then they would not dox her anymore. That’s when she got into plm. She uses alot of people. Then she moved over to the Scottish side of TikTok when people got pissed off with her. Whatever happened over there I don’t know but then she came sneaking back in hoping that people would forget what she done
Thank you for explaining! I knew Lottie trolled Scottish TikTok as I was laughing about her saying it in a live one night. That was the first I heard of her and I really liked her being thick as s. I was disappointed seeing her up angies ass today but nothing as disappointed as tonight

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Her own kids look uncomfortable being filmed for 'perfect mother' vids for tiktok.Have a fing word Tam.
Yeah I’ve felt like this for a long time but you can’t say anything about her on TikTok else people will come for you. She’s a very nasty woman. Can’t stand Angie but let’s not believe that everyone who doesn’t like Angie is a good person. Watching her on YouTube opened my eyes and I wish more people would see it.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
If a grou
I can’t lie I didn’t know who Lottie was until the other day when she went into angies box and I saw comments in here! But I know about the majority of the rest of them I’d never seen sausage on tiktok until earlier either he’s another sick f! I just avoid people talking about plm it creeps me out! The only funny thing I ever saw them do was that one picture of Lucy rose in the discord kitten tshirt and that was posted on tiktok 🤣it’s hard to know who is who because they are all wrongens hiding behind profiles that they keep changing and they are all spread out it’s like every big creator gets their own PLM mascot 🙄
When I watched to join the Lucy stuff I fully expected to see them being sick bastards. Lucy rose didn't have her own discord. It was the plm discord and they streamed another server to plm. Only people playing characters threatening Lucy rose were in the other private server where they hosted lucy.

I’m like you on this one. My minds blown in a bad way tonight. Can we go back to last night instead?

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Thank you for explaining! I knew Lottie trolled Scottish TikTok as I was laughing about her saying it in a live one night. That was the first I heard of her and I really liked her being thick as s. I was disappointed seeing her up angies ass today but nothing as disappointed as tonight
She’s gave out addresses to other people to expose where children with disabilities live. She’s an absolute disgrace. So even though the words haven’t left her mouth, she still passed over the info for people to do her dirty work. I sat and watched it all

Status
Not open for further replies.