Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never heard of plm but I came across them trolling Scottish people. Then I came across Billy telling people to join plm as they were going for Lucy and he was steaming it on his TikTok. So I joined, I expected to see sick stuff but it was wild.
I’m all for trolling Lucy Rose, I’m partial to it myself. But Jesus Christ, was it that bad and rife in there? In your opinion, is it possible to remain in the server for other reasons that aren’t so nefarious? Or in other words is “I was only in the server, I wasn’t one of them” a reasonable argument?

Feb 29, 2024
That’s lame for her though babes. She wishes death on people quite regularly online and the whole thing when she had beef with another pedo hunters group which is posted on YouTube for all to see shows extactly what kind of person she is. Everyone should watch. Don’t know why everyone on TikTok is up her ass all the time.
I’ve seen it all too she’s a wrongen there’s a few bits about her on Facebook too! Zavvi is another wrongen he won’t call tam out but him and his mrs also have a lot of skeletons 👀

Catch_the_rat

Mar 2, 2024
The ex made a big mistake trying to out it on angies cause Tony was in Alex’s box battles. That night was insane. So it is true about Tony? Didn’t like him anyways but hate him more now. So he had another motive to take down PLM? Worked well as I ain’t seen Kazzy on TikTok since
I mean how does a woman beater expose other wronging?!? TikTok is wild

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240316_013523_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_013523_Gallery.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 70
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m all for trolling Lucy Rose, I’m partial to it myself. But Jesus Christ, was it that bad and rife in there? In your opinion, is it possible to remain in the server for other reasons that aren’t so nefarious? Or in other words is “I was only in the server, I wasn’t one of them” a reasonable argument?
It was really fing sick. They would pretend she had to either send Aki to grape or eat people's babies or get some money and she would always choose money or gifts. They all loved pretending these sick stories were real. Emmm I don't think personally it's a server I could have stayed in being social, because even if a normal conversation was happening people would be posting doxes etc

Status
Not open for further replies.