Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I remember her saying that in a live. Is the the live she was asked for a crime reference number for her undercover police work but wouldn't and couldn't remember it 😂
It was angies live with captain zac and Kat I got sent the screen recording but didn’t post it as I didn’t want to post all the discord screenshots on tiktok and get my account banned! I did post them on here when I first joined though Kat was in there when miss reds granddaughter got doxxed now her and red shag eachothers arses.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
If you were in the clappers you'll know that there's no bad wording they are bot the next plm. Johnny is vile and has a chip on his shoulders. Kat brought her son into that server she was vile in there. The clappers are just normal day to day chit chat and some drama same as everyone's lives
I'm not in the clappers Iv watched a handful. Like I said I don't find kazzy as hard to listen to as she doesn't lie about who she is or what she's done. I don't care if there's normal chitchat I'm using it as an example to show the sort of s Johnny does.

Poor angie on her live just now 😢 she does need to seek help for her drinking and if lynz was a friend she would at least try to help her get help, surely? I think lynz is just a clingon. The girls not right in the head to be writing to death row inmates.
Lynz likes to say “can I just say? whether you like a drink or not, ang, it’s noones fooking business, do ya know what I mean?” Only thing Lynz is protecting is the number of viewers angies getting so people can hear Lynz spew her twattiness

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
There’s a lot of backtracking going on now.

We have gone from ‘exposure on Sunday’ to ‘let’s not be doing this it’s all too deep’ funnily enough when evidence comes out about bestie Kat? The do?
I hope rumours are not true that you are kissing mabels arse now? Do yourself a favour and stay well clear of that one. She'll drag you down to her level. Just some friendly advice.

justlooking23

Nov 19, 2023
I'm not in the clappers Iv watched a handful. Like I said I don't find kazzy as hard to listen to as she doesn't lie about who she is or what she's done. I don't care if there's normal chitchat I'm using it as an example to show the sort of s Johnny does.
Plm are long gone and there will never be another plm. Johnny was the one with cp in his server and he's just a angry crack head

Status
Not open for further replies.