Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
I'm fing dying. This photo though ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ more chins than a Chinese phone book. Fat ugly b.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240316_014434_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_014434_Samsung Internet.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Wow
Reactions: HairyPoppins
I have so much respect for this woman after tonight especially.
If more people were like Mabel, this app would be a much healthier and enjoyable place.
To be fair that's how it should be handled if enough people are saying someone's a wrong one just cut ties. You don't need to be friends with people like that. It's not worth the hassle. I don't imagine she's a great friend.

It was angies live with captain zac and Kat I got sent the screen recording but didnโ€™t post it as I didnโ€™t want to post all the discord screenshots on tiktok and get my account banned! I did post them on here when I first joined though Kat was in there when miss reds granddaughter got doxxed now her and red shag eachothers arses.
I truly believe that Red is terrified of Ang. You canโ€™t win against her.

Reactions: NoLimits
I honestly think the subject needs to be changed its a lot and sadly does come with some very triggering things. Maybe just be respectful to mable now she shouldn't even be involved in this whole mess. These scum just want a platform to play the back n fourth outting when the fact is they are all as bad as each other.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I actually didn't know that Mabel and Kat were friends off the app either so that's probably a bit daunting to hear all this.
Yet her outcome on this is she is blocking Kat. Whereas Alex is doing everything to either ignore, deny or defend Kat in every way.
I thought Alex was a better person than this.

Feb 29, 2024
Iโ€™m all for trolling Lucy Rose, Iโ€™m partial to it myself. But Jesus Christ, was it that bad and rife in there? In your opinion, is it possible to remain in the server for other reasons that arenโ€™t so nefarious? Or in other words is โ€œI was only in the server, I wasnโ€™t one of themโ€ a reasonable argument?
20D4E158-A095-4965-A2B7-E772DF41B711.jpeg

Disney just become best friends? ๐Ÿ˜‚ one of my favourite photos of her. Do you have the one of Bryanโ€™s scrotum too?
I saw Bryan's willy on a TikTok live and it looked like this, it was this colour

Attachments

• IMG_1931.jpeg
    IMG_1931.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 21

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Yet her outcome on this is she is blocking Kat. Whereas Alex is doing everything to either ignore, deny or defend Kat in every way.
I thought Alex was a better person than this.
I thought Alex was a good person too, until I heard he was fapping on live to another woman on the very same day his missus found out about his other indiscretions ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ‘€

Status
Not open for further replies.