Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Loads of hunters, especially Scottish ones, went after PLM. Some of them got convinced PLM were hunters. Alex Westgarth helped this because he was a legit hunter and he was in from very early on. They were mainly trying to out other PLM members who turned out to be fs rather than pedos. Somehow Tam/tilly was involved.
I just find it hard to believe so many pedo hunters and Kat the undercover police officer couldn't catch at least one pedo. Especially when they all got doxed 😭

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
Morning everyone😘

All I can say is do me were back to PLM? They were and still are a disgusting group of people. They were all over TikTok 2 years ago and then went quiet and now they’re back? Was that actually Aki in Angie’s box or just a fake account?

I’m absolutely shattered after yesterday and I have a 8 hour shift today so I’ve just skimmed read as there was too many pages to catch up on

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Morning everyone😘

All I can say is do me were back to PLM? They were and still are a disgusting group of people. They were all over TikTok 2 years ago and then went quiet and now they’re back? Was that actually Aki in Angie’s box or just a fake account?

I’m absolutely shattered after yesterday and I have a 8 hour shift today so I’ve just skimmed read as there was too many pages to catch up on
I think today is gonna be same s different day so I wouldn't stress about catching up all the pages. Rinse and repeat today.

Canthearyou

Mar 9, 2024
In Your Nightmares
Cmon surely there is something else we could watch. Angie is boring as se with the usual boring people in boxes, usually dribble linz and angie on about them all the time and how many times do they go on about Linz disabilities. FFS did they not make enough money from all there so called cult when did risings, angie got Paypal money for beds phone etc ffs get them off

Status
Not open for further replies.