Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Why's the term pedo hunter or pedo hunters been thrown round a few groups of them seemed involved in plm and not one of them caught any alleged pedos? What were they doing?
Loads of hunters, especially Scottish ones, went after PLM. Some of them got convinced PLM were hunters. Alex Westgarth helped this because he was a legit hunter and he was in from very early on. They were mainly trying to out other PLM members who turned out to be fs rather than pedos. Somehow Tam/tilly was involved.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
To be fair I wasn't going to join and just read but day 2 of being muted I couldn't stand it anymore!
Now Angie I quite like being gagged but usually it comes with a bit of slap and tickle! Either you or one of your mods has a little crush on me and wants to join my affair sluts!
LBR Mummy Belton. This thread is not a fan page. We needed somewhere to call out the sheer nonsense that goes on in TT lives… if there are any Angie fans in here, they are in the minority.

Mar 16, 2024
London
LBR Mummy Belton. This thread is not a fan page. We needed somewhere to call out the sheer nonsense that goes on in TT lives… if there are any Angie fans in here, they are in the minority.
No.idea what LBR means but I am definitely no angie fan, never has be but you'll get use to my humour!
Only fan girling I do is to comment cafe accounts 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.