Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Good afternoon you fecking legends. I'm just catching up on the latest drama. I've only been off-line approx 7 hours and I feel like I've missed 7 chapters. To sum it up they're all still kissing flangies crusty hoop and forgetting every sick and twisted thing she's ever said and done. As for pearl - The moron that likes to gob off and hold people accountable for what they say, she's literally proved she's a vile piece of s and has more faces than big Ben. I'm still trying to catch up on what Adulterous Alex has done but I wouldn't be surprised if he's now bum chums with flangie and the whole thing was scripted from the start so they could play all YOU stupid f and rinse you dry for the weeklies. Alex you're a fing snake, pearl you're a gobshite that follows the clout. As for miss red gifting flangie we all knew you dodged any subject when it came to Angie because the clapper thing was probably a set up to keep your viewers intrested, let's face it you're a boring do.
I will never believe a word these people say. They've all shown their true colours and lack of morals and I hope you all realise you've been played for a fool and look a mug.
👏👏👏👏👏👏

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
At the end of the day everyone has been duped by alex and angie #money matters unfortunately i think alex will regret going in Angie's especially after she's had a few bottles of wine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
200.gif

Awww I feel so Bad for Mabel & the others.
They've supported this man, put their trust into him & probably told him there darkest secrets. & NOW he sits with the enemy ....😡
Outing myself but I’ve supported him for like a fing year. Disappointed as do.

Luckily not close enough to divulge anything personal to a stranger though

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Please someone summarise what has happened since 1.30 this morning.

I'm guessing mabel has seen the light with Alex? Thank do.

Hopefully next up will be that mazza because she's a flip flop and hides a lot, she knows just as much too and sits on her high horse acting like she's holier than god himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.