Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
ALSO MT is such a liahhhhhhh
Was he not battling Angie the other night,when she was pissed up? Acting all friendly.
And has been in her lives alot recently.... today was NOT the 1st time hrs been in Angies ALSO let's nor forget he was gifting her was he not?? Ummm
Yes I swear I’ve seen him in with Angie a few times recently

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
WTF THIS COMMENT !!!
WE NEED TO PROTECT MABEL ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240316_135441_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_135441_TikTok.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 64

Medusa

Why is MT in Mabel’s live, absolute nerve.
I've lost every bit of respect I had for MT especially after he jumped in her box yesterday to try and help her find an agency to go with. MT we know you read CC so let's point a couple of things out, you were actually entertaining and people were growing to like you. We thought you had morals and called people out for their fed up actions. Now you've shown everyone you're just like pearl, Red, Alex and all the others that have back tracked. Your platform started growing and its gone to your head. You've s on everyone that foolishly followed you and supported you. I'm disappointed in you and I know so many other people are. You probably faked the drama between you and flangie. MT You're another fake, flip flopper.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I've lost every bit of respect I had for MT especially after he jumped in her box yesterday trying to help her find an agency to go with. MT we know you read CC so let's point a couple of things out, you were actually entertaining and people were growing to like you. We thought you had morals and called people out for their fed up actions. Now you've shown everyone you're just like pearl, Red, Alex and all the others that's back tracked. Your platform started growing and its gone to your head. You've s on everyone that foolishly followed you and supported yoi. I'm disappointed in you and I know so many other people are. You probably faked the drama between you and flangie. MT You're another fake, flip flopper.
💯💯💯

Mar 8, 2024
I've lost every bit of respect I had for MT especially after he jumped in her box yesterday to try and help her find an agency to go with. MT we know you read CC so let's point a couple of things out, you were actually entertaining and people were growing to like you. We thought you had morals and called people out for their fed up actions. Now you've shown everyone you're just like pearl, Red, Alex and all the others that have back tracked. Your platform started growing and its gone to your head. You've s on everyone that foolishly followed you and supported you. I'm disappointed in you and I know so many other people are. You probably faked the drama between you and flangie. MT You're another fake, flip flopper.
Yes i have never had good vibes about him

Status
Not open for further replies.