bigbadwolf

Nov 20, 2023
Mars
Found red in de club
1000006202.png

Medusa

Screenshot_20240316_193135_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240316_193747_TikTok.jpg
I'm not sure if any of you were in MT's and heard what he had to say. But he did answers and a full explanation I'm no push over and i certainly don't fall for anyone's bullshit. I was straight to the point and a little harsh yet he could of ignored me or blocked me but he answered my questions. I have made my feelings clear on here about being disappointed in him. But he explained why he went into flangies box and confirmed he has NO intentions of being friends with her again. I feel kinda sty for slating him in my resent post but I think a few of us were getting mixed signals from him and felt let down by him. I hope he sticks to his word and doesn't do a Pearl,Red,Alex and Luke...(if you do the be warned MT we will come for you) However he basically said he doesn't know how they can all forgive and forget what Angie's done and he'll never forgive her or be her friend. Hopefully thats clears a few things up. And MT if you're reading this get back to giving us some decent content because you have become a little boring and we could do with some T. Cheers in advance! 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.