Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Screenshot_20240316_193135_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240316_193747_TikTok.jpg
I'm not sure if any of you were in MT's and heard what he had to say. But he did answers and a full explanation I'm no push over and i certainly don't fall for anyone's bullshit. I was straight to the point and a little harsh yet he could have ignored me or blocked me but he answered my questions. I have made my feelings clear on here about being disappointed in him. But he explained why he went into flangies box and confirmed he has NO intentions of being friends with her again. I feel kinda sty for slating him in my resent post but I think a few of us were getting mixed signals from him and felt let down by him. I hope he sticks to his word and doesn't do a Pearl,Red,Alex and Luke...(if you do the be warned MT we will come for you) However he basically said he doesn't know how they can all forgive and forget what Angie's done and he'll never forgive her or be her friend. Hopefully thats clears a few things up. And MT if you're reading this get back to giving us some decent content because you have become a little boring and we could do with some T. Cheers in advance! 😊
He gifted her this morning though 🤔

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Screenshot_20240316_193135_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240316_193747_TikTok.jpg
I'm not sure if any of you were in MT's and heard what he had to say. But he did answers and a full explanation I'm no push over and i certainly don't fall for anyone's bullshit. I was straight to the point and a little harsh yet he could of ignored me or blocked me but he answered my questions. I have made my feelings clear on here about being disappointed in him. But he explained why he went into flangies box and confirmed he has NO intentions of being friends with her again. I feel kinda sty for slating him in my resent post but I think a few of us were getting mixed signals from him and felt let down by him. I hope he sticks to his word and doesn't do a Pearl,Red,Alex and Luke...(if you do the be warned MT we will come for you) However he basically said he doesn't know how they can all forgive and forget what Angie's done and he'll never forgive her or be her friend. Hopefully thats clears a few things up. And MT if you're reading this get back to giving us some decent content because you have become a little boring and we could do with some T. Cheers in advance! 😊

He's a boring bastard if I didn't want to be friends with someone I'd give them a wide birth and stop hanging about in their lives. He hangs about like a bad smell. None of his content is decent it's boring as do 😂😂

Feb 29, 2024
Off topic... But I literally started from the first page of this thread to ss all your pics. Nearly 7 hours because i ended up getting side tracked with the comments so I'm trauma dumping. Just wondering if you can spare an inch of sympathy for having to relive all the sick crap flangie has said and done. Or I'll put a go-fund me in my bio for a few dozen bottles of red and a carton of noodles. I don't need a fork I'll use my hands to shovel it in my mush. you can all keep your diazapam because I've ample amounts. Although I did pop a few last night. 😭 btw I will post them on my CC account tomorrow. Along with some class, hilarious comments.
You are a hero! Thank you for your service 🫡

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_0618.png IMG_0617.png IMG_0616.png IMG_0615.png IMG_0614.png

Recorded about 2 mins of Miss Reds live before she ended, and these are some of the wonder screenshots I gleaned from it. Enjoy, you bastards.

Imagine if some of these tiktokers went missing , what would you put on the posters because no way would you think she's the same person you see daily! It's like the Snap craze a few years ago with the doggy filters , you'd go on a bloody search party with a tin of pedigree chum 🤣

She (and others) need to realise we ALL know she's not young , she's had kids , she has grandchildren , she isn't going to look like a 21 year old ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.