Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
IMG_3116.png

Medusa

I don't think you needed to apologise for having an opinion or there needed to be a huge explanation. He hangs about the lives. He gifts her. That's it. If he doesn't want to be associated with her he can stop going in her boxes & go back to streaming other peoples lives and pretending he's hosting a talk show πŸ˜‚
I'm far from soft. But If I've targeted someone out of frustration and disappointment then I'll own my s. Although you have made me feel a little better because you're right. He has given us so many mixed signals and after the others flip flopping and kissing flangies crack. It's hard to believe or trust anyone now. Thank you!!!

Last edited:
I'm far from soft. But If I've targeted someone out of frustration and disappointment then I'll own my s. Although you have made me feel a little better because you're right. He has given us so many mixed signals and after the others flip flopping and kissing flangies crack. It's hard to believe and trust anyone now. Thank you!!!
I don't really think you've done any of that. Fair enough if you wanted to and you got a reason but I don't think you done anything to be sorry for that's all!

Status
Not open for further replies.