Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
IMG_5180.jpeg
I’m ever the sceptic unless I can see it all, but is there any proof this belongs to her, as I don’t think I can see a name on it?

Mar 2, 2024
You on about when you look in the mirror or your contact list in your phone? Cause you clearly have 0 life
Hahaaa you dumb coke w. Come back when your life isn’t a disaster. You’ve been caught out every single time. You’re fing pathological. You look like you smell of desperation and wet dog beds. Now do off back to wanking over preds and rummaging through their bins 😂😂😂

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Hahaaa you dumb coke w. Come back when your life isn’t a disaster. You’ve been caught out every single time. You’re fing pathological. You look like you smell of desperation and wet dog beds. Now do off back to wanking over preds and rummaging through their bins 😂😂😂
I'm here my life's mint. I'm just bored cause I've done too much and now stuck with no feeling in my right leg. So you know. All the time in the world to mess with some sad bitter people

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Never missed a payment 🤣 you are all so blind. You can't see the truth for the lies. Yet are the first to rush to support someone crying being a victim. I'm a fing warrior that has endured the worst trolling and come out fighting. Hate it don't ya 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.