Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never understood why Fact Freak hasn’t looked into Ang with all the s she’s done. It makes his credibility questionable that he’s so friendly with her, to be honest.
Because hes another one who does things with a narrative he usually runs with other peoples information aswell. He used to happily sit laughing with her. He is a t!

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
IMG_5182.jpeg

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Morphine doesn’t make you completely incoherent to the rest of the world.
Teamed up with all my other meds you are so clued up about ( obviously only prescription ones now) it makes me easily confused, easily distracted and well why the do do you care? 🤣

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I’ve never understood why Fact Freak hasn’t looked into Ang with all the s she’s done. It makes his credibility questionable that he’s so friendly with her, to be honest.
He probably can’t face the gaslighting and emotional blackmail that comes every time Angie is confronted with anything resembling the twuth

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Teamed up with all my other meds you are so clued up about ( obviously only prescription ones now) it makes me easily confused, easily distracted and well why the do do you care? 🤣
I take piles of medications, and believe you me, I can still completely form a coherent sentence. You on the other hand cannot. Clearly coked up as we speak.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.