Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I highlighted this too, the children's personal information should not be read out on a social media live. Its not fair on them to be discussed like this. And I'm speaking from personal experience. If my childhood files were read online like this it would break me.
The bits Tam read out and showed were sufficient, I don’t think Mazza reading them is helpful ( also boring) they should take some time make a few bullet points and get on with it, it’s too much reading the whole report

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Why have you crawled so far up her ass?

Even if it is exposing “narcissistic pathological liars” which is giving you all some gossip to talk about which is going to be forgotten in a week or so anyway, it’s also at the expense of airing out all of their children’s trauma. If her kids come across TikTok and find a clip of grown women gossiping about what they have been through, i hope you all have an apology ready.
If it’s going to be forgotten in a week anyway, how will they find the clip?

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 1437

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
And you agree that if you find out someone is neglecting their children, you wouldn’t say anything and you’d continue to let them be neglected. Shows how sick you are really.
If they are reading out social services reports then it's already been dealt with. This isn't new information, these kids aren't in her care currently. It's not like this live will make any difference to those kids now.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.