Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida

Introducing your brand new sleep paralysis demon 😈

IMG_0634.png

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Nah im not that cruel i have morals thankyou I've left the live as a victim of neglect i cant listen to anymore. But i do know that obtaining someone elses social services papers which are private information they can be massively in trouble and i done the decent thing to make them aware.
I'm so very sorry. I'm going to be extremely mindful and leave the children out. I really am sorry if I've caused you any upset

I agree it’s not the best idea, but let’s not get caught up on it. It’s done now, she put a stop to it when she realised this isn’t right and they hadn’t thought it through. We all make mistakes. They want to prove how bad feisty is, prove she’s lied about everything and they only thought of this as evidence at the time.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Guys, ill leave here as i don't want your thread to be taken over by people who hate me xo

Noo DONT LEAVE !!!
I've been sleep last hour so no idea, what's kicked off. But just click ingore thoose people & don't reply (as hard as it can be at times dont) they will get the hint & do OFF.

HOPE YOURE OK SWEETIE? Don't let a few idiots put you off from all the giggles you've had here xxxx

Feb 29, 2024
Tams not worried, that doesn't surprise me, always putting beef on here before her own home responsibilities. Mabel has different attitude now she isn't getting recieved well on here for this 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.