Mar 1, 2024
RED PRETENDING TO CARE ABOUT ELPHA

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    229.7 KB · Views: 25

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
bonjour angie which of your mods are licking your arse today or feeding you false information when we know at least 3 of them are behind your troll accounts 😭 ohh & charlie please choke on your oxygen mask
Well said 👏🏼 Lynz & Charlie have 💯 been trolling angie making her believe the dark side are too blame. We all know Charlie is upset Lynz was getting half of that money

Am_i_Bazza

Feb 28, 2024
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 If it’s not important Miss “I’m a TEacHER” why are you constantly reading s. You’re self obsessed 🤣🤣 and Max you name drop fing tik tokkers like they’e celebrities whilst sat in dog s flicking your bean to spongers and muppets

Feb 29, 2024
Here’s how I see it, you have Charlie who is such a hag & and is on the rota to lick Angie’s ass, hanging on her coat tails while trolling her with his spare hand [if it’s not already being used to play with his button mushroom) the second hand embassment with him writing ‘Love you Bestie‘ in the chat ‘I love you’ - what vomit inducing drivel. More like he is desperate. to get his hands on some of the cash destined to go to Lynz. He loves the money, gossip and talking to younger men.

Last edited:

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Angie snakes 🐍 will start encouraging her, not to come in here . Too much truth that they can’t block and control. Don’t worry angie we watching them watching you

Am_i_Bazza

Feb 28, 2024
I 💯 agree with you . I think that Zia was seeing the real them so they had to get rid
Zia is the American one with the crazy chipmunk voice ? So what if she mutes or blocks anyone 🫠 Angie is a pissed up brat who lives on her mums floor. She couldn’t give a do about a single one of them, especially the ones who don’t gift big. do sake id keep chipmunk well close if she was dropping me fat money 💰

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Here’s how I see it, you have Charlie who is such a hag & and is on the rota to lick Angie’s ass, hanging on her coat tails while trolling her with his spare hand [if it’s not already being used to play with his button mushroom, the second hand embassment with him writing ‘Love you Bestie‘ in the chat ‘I love you’ - what vomit inducing drivel. More like he is desperate. to get his hands on some of the cash destined to go to Lynz. He loves the money, gossip and talking to younger men.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 yes

Reactions: Am_i_Bazza
Status
Not open for further replies.