Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Something has definitely gone on behind closed doors hasn't it?

Last night with Alex being nice about angie, now Angie and Lynz saying they just want a quiet life....
I think Lynz is going to bed early with that Alex picture she got and pretend she never

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
weird angie jumps from live after lynz asks her to check WA …… let’s face it lynz is hiding something and s her pissy pants. Dim Tim and max the scruff are the new cretins along with her snoring dog who sum up his dry live 🤪

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think Rebecca did send Lynz and Angie Alex's cock. They protest too much that she didn't and she protests too much that she only sent it to his partner because she had consent when she didn't. They've do up and unlike when angies nudes got passed about and she didn't go to the police she just threatened to, I think Alex actually will go and they will get in trouble.

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
I think Rebecca did send Lynz and Angie Alex's cock. They protest too much that she didn't and she protests too much that she only sent it to his partner because she had consent when she didn't. They've do up and unlike when angies nudes got passed about and she didn't go to the police she just threatened to, I think Alex actually will go and they will get in trouble.
I remember Lynz did ask that hoover to send her proof . If he did it would have been Lynz that sent to Angie cause she was not in charlie’s at the time

Reactions: 12Spring34
Status
Not open for further replies.