Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Wrong again sweetheart. Keep trying though, you might be at it for a while, I don't go live or in boxes. Not stupid yet you can't tell when someone is trolling you so blatantly and get ever so wound up when you can't figure out who that person is. Silly Sheila
See there’s the difference I’m at work. My work where I am the boss of my own business. Pulling an all nighter with new stock 😝😝😝😝😝. And I’m just waiting on the next delivery to turn up so you’re entertaining myself and 3 other staff members. So you go to work and do as you’re told and I’ll get back to telling my staff what to do 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
You guys should have made your own thread for this argument

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Same wtf it’s gone from us all having a laugh and banter to this se
They need to fing do their own thread and do off
My morning cuppa isn’t impressed 😂
I can’t even work out what the argument is about. All I want to know is if I missed anything on TikTok over the weekend not all this. I tried to skim through the comments I missed but the arguments get harder and harder to follow until it’s about bosses and work shifts?!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
fin hell cockerpoo the biggest nosy b goin....
1000006218.jpg
She’s the most cringe person out of all of them

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I can’t even work out what the argument is about. All I want to know is if I missed anything on TikTok over the weekend not all this. I tried to skim through the comments I missed but the arguments get harder and harder to follow until it’s about bosses and work shifts?!
Dippy Donna persil pearl Luke puke had a night out in cleethorpes, dippy Donna slipped a few filters persil Pearl got took hostage by dippy Donna’s filter, dippy dooms acting like she was the bloody queen, they had a slap up meal in McDonald’s even thou persil pearl cooks them all week, and dippy Donna has the same chain as EQ.
Baps and flaps Angie well she pucked up on her duvet and couldn’t be arsed to change it think it’s still on the bed as well, she did box battle in boring Brett’s singing yeah singing
Very jealous of Mable been in here, she had the one that shall not be named in her box F.
We are all getting reported
I will let others carry on 😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I am off to make a nice cuppa and try again, finger sore from sending some of these what ever they are to the ignore button, wish it was outer space but ignore will be fine
On a day I didn’t wake up and choose violence as well, god help them if I did, how dare they come here and be rude 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wow , who was on night shift? Not going through and reading that trollop.
I apologise to those who like Kidney Beans , it would appear I made a huge mistake. Sheryl , you have the personality of a Tory MP (Nobody likes them , right?!)
Done a small run down, but not reading the novel on here from last night, read a few bits sent some to space (ignore box)
But I haven’t a clue tbh

Reactions: Nolan 🎵
Feb 29, 2024
Dippy Donna persil pearl Luke puke had a night out in cleethorpes, dippy Donna slipped a few filters persil Pearl got took hostage by dippy Donna’s filter, dippy dooms acting like she was the bloody queen, they had a slap up meal in McDonald’s even thou persil pearl cooks them all week, and dippy Donna has the same chain as EQ.
Baps and flaps Angie well she pucked up on her duvet and couldn’t be arsed to change it think it’s still on the bed as well, she did box battle in boring Brett’s singing yeah singing
Very jealous of Mable been in here, she had the one that shall not be named in her box F.
We are all getting reported
I will let others carry on 😂😂
B5FA4E6F-40A1-463A-8DA9-1214950B1937.png

you’reawrongun

Mar 13, 2024
world
I don't hate anyone. IF I see something or hear something myself, then I will believe it. I've seen fake messages, fake papers etc. Ffs I worked for the government 😒 I'm far from thick. I went to university. I just don't agree with the bullying on a daily basis. All Feisty wants to do is move on with her life & be left alone.
Don't you want the same thing? Or is this person I'm seeing, the REAL you and not that lovely girl I used to know?
If that was the case Lisa she would have left TikTok when all this started she needs to concentrate on those kids rather than continuously feeding into the drama.

She knows what she is doing she lives for the drama I truly believes she enjoys all this attention.
Those kids should never have been put in a position where they are being plastered over the app

I have to believe that deep down you can see things do quite fit with what she is saying.

You are all as bad as each other “exposing” each other thinking your making a difference if you truly wanted to protect children this could have all gone through the police and not some app where you are irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.