Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
@sheila Davis it actually appears that YOU can't stop mentioning children fullstop, so it's obviously some kind of illness you have, so I hope you feel better soon.

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

prisoner_2120

Feb 28, 2024
Angies attic
It’s just the internet Mazekeen but not as stupid as you trying to tell me I’m part of a deranged cult
Wrong again sweetheart. Keep trying though, you might be at it for a while, I don't go live or in boxes. Not stupid yet you can't tell when someone is trolling you so blatantly and get ever so wound up when you can't figure out who that person is. Silly Sheila

Mar 11, 2024
london
You've accused multiple people now of having pictures of kids on their phone without proof. It is you, that is continuing to bring up children, NOONE else. Get some sleep you wankstain, and you might develop a few brain cells overnight that your so clearly lacking.
Who the fk you telling to get some fking sleep ya daft t. Why has tam got pictures of others households on her phone which contain pictures of minors. Focus on her own god damn household. It’s insane and on every level wrong. And you agreeing it’s ok means you obviously have the same s on your devices and yes I will keep going on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on n on until I get the point across it’s fking sick

Reactions: WelshCatLadyLisa
Mar 11, 2024
london
Wrong again sweetheart. Keep trying though, you might be at it for a while, I don't go live or in boxes. Not stupid yet you can't tell when someone is trolling you so blatantly and get ever so wound up when you can't figure out who that person is. Silly Sheila
Words on a screen oh no I’m being trolled by random strangers. Oh god let’s go do a 7 hour live and scream and shout and spit at our phones about trolling. Or let’s make up posters a random trolled a stranger with no facts at all … 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

prisoner_2120

Feb 28, 2024
Angies attic
Words on a screen oh no I’m being trolled by random strangers. Oh god let’s go do a 7 hour live and scream and shout and spit at our phones about trolling. Or let’s make up posters a random trolled a stranger with no facts at all … 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your reading comprehension isn't very good, is it Sheila? You seem very tense Sheila, have you ever considered talking to a therapist?

Mar 11, 2024
london
Your reading comprehension isn't very good, is it Sheila? You seem very tense Sheila, have you ever considered talking to a therapist?
Just because you’re reading it in an angry manner says more about you. I’m merely sitting here passing the time way happy as Larry except for the part you seem to be avoiding . Wonder why 🤔🤔🤔🤔

prisoner_2120

Feb 28, 2024
Angies attic
Not answering the question directed to you in a response is “ avoiding “. Work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give it a rest you ain’t kidding anyone.
There was no question directed at me. Yes, work, I'd really rather not have to get up and go at this hour in the morning, hey, considering you know so much about me, be a champ and phone my boss for me?, tell him that I won't be in today because you don't believe that people really work, or you can go for me, I doubt you have the required training or background checks though, shame, could have used a day off.

Mar 11, 2024
london
There was no question directed at me. Yes, work, I'd really rather not have to get up and go at this hour in the morning, hey, considering you know so much about me, be a champ and phone my boss for me?, tell him that I won't be in today because you don't believe that people really work, or you can go for me, I doubt you have the required training or background checks though, shame, could have used a day

Pin point the precise moment I said anything about photos... I'll wait 😘
I don’t have the required training to do that. Maybe you could go fetch

prisoner_2120

Feb 28, 2024
Angies attic
I don’t have the required training to do that. Maybe you could go fetch
You made the accusation, the duty to provide proof falls on you. To respond to your comment about me approving of photos, however, no I don't think it's okay to have photos of random people's homes on any device unless you know that person personally. See, we could have got here so much quicker Sheila, you just kept dragging your heels and never posed a question to me, others in the thread, maybe, not to me though and I never once until this comment here mentioned photos. You keep digging that hole though lovely. I'd love to stay but I now have to go to work, I'll be back in 14ish hours to see how this sshow unfolds 🤣

Mar 11, 2024
london
There was no question directed at me. Yes, work, I'd really rather not have to get up and go at this hour in the morning, hey, considering you know so much about me, be a champ and phone my boss for me?, tell him that I won't be in today because you don't believe that people really work, or you can go for me, I doubt you have the required training or background checks though, shame, could have used a day off.
See there’s the difference I’m at work. My work where I am the boss of my own business. Pulling an all nighter with new stock 😝😝😝😝😝. And I’m just waiting on the next delivery to turn up so you’re entertaining myself and 3 other staff members. So you go to work and do as you’re told and I’ll get back to telling my staff what to do 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.