Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
do sake! Thank you. See I don't know much of Feisty but I'm not a Tam fan, I think a handful of the pedophile hunters that have been on the app have been questionable dodgy characters.
My views entirely. Fact freak on angies putting her straight but Zia talking about s she has no idea about now

Feb 29, 2024
The nonce crew is why I skipped forward. I'm here for filter slips though 🤣🤣
EE03289D-22A6-43A7-9D3F-63E03CE9408E.png

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Unfortunately, I have to agree 😩 it wasn’t good was it? At least Mabel listened to us and stopped it, may be a bit late but better than nothing
I didn't watch it so I can't comment.

But I do think there's a difference calling out a paedo vs calling out a specific parent. The victims of the pedalos are not identified and their trauma is not being outed for the whole of the Internet to see.

When a parent is identified, then the kids are too, putting those kids at even more risk.

The only reason for this is self gratification and getting one over on the person. It's bullshit.

People just need to do the right thing and leave it off tiktok and contact the authorities .

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Mabel allowed the outing of them social reports and doxxing of kids pics on her platform, we all know feisty is a wrongun but that is someone's else's trauma it shouldn't have been done
This! I fing hate fiesty. She's a wrong un. But this is the exact reason mabel was kicking off at fiesty and angie. First outing her trauma then mocking it.

Reactions: Lillyloo
I didn't watch it so I can't comment.

But I do think there's a difference calling out a paedo vs calling out a specific parent. The victims of the pedalos are not identified and their trauma is not being outed for the whole of the Internet to see.

When a parent is identified, then the kids are too, putting those kids at even more risk.

The only reason for this is self gratification and getting one over on the person. It's bullshit.

People just need to do the right thing and leave it off tiktok and contact the authorities .
I completely see that point and I think it’s important to highlight abusers that are using this app. It was wrong in the sense it’s detailing a victims abuse and things they went through. Watching it, it did feel too in depth and morally wrong to be reading out on a TikTok live. But it’s done. We know what feisty did and Angie defending her and focusing on Mabel and tam for this instead of what the abuser did, mental

I'm not fact freaks fan either but I don't know enough about him. He was handed diadros exposure on a plate and missed out a lot of facts. Iv not went in Angie live yet Iv not long woke up 😅
I really don’t like him personally, I’ve heard things that I don’t like. He’s not some sort of saviour on the app but at least someone of intelligence is putting Angie straight 😂

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I completely see that point and I think it’s important to highlight abusers that are using this app. It was wrong in the sense it’s detailing a victims abuse and things they went through. Watching it, it did feel too in depth and morally wrong to be reading out on a TikTok live. But it’s done. We know what feisty did and Angie defending her and focusing on Mabel and tam for this instead of what the abuser did, mental
I know. Angie always defends fiesty. Always has. It's weird. The facts are there for everyone to see.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I really don’t like him personally, I’ve heard things that I don’t like. He’s not some sort of saviour on the app but at least someone of intelligence is putting Angie straight 😂
Yeah like his deep dives aren't that deep. He just collects info other people found and give him 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.