Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
It’s not really a confidential report if Feisty failed to keep the papers Angela…
IMG_5213.jpeg
That’s a lie, paperwork was left in the care of her ex. Feisty is the one who was careless with documentation. She’s not let her ex near storage for months.

No child’s reports were read out. The reports were all about Fiesty and her failings as a foster carer. They made sure no child’s names, ages etc were read out, you’d never identify any child from what they said. They read the bits that highlighted her filthy home, how childish she was as a carer, how she lied and lied to SS. The documents were literally about Fiesty. She’s deflecting by saying “children’s records”

Yes Tam fecked up flicking past an image of kids, but that’s not anyone else’s fault.

Angie is always going to stick up for the wronguns, always. She was mortal and has snippets of what happened last night. Typical Angie though.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
That’s a lie, paperwork was left in the care of her ex. Feisty is the one who was careless with documentation. She’s not let her ex near storage for months.

No child’s reports were read out. The reports were all about Fiesty and her failings as a foster carer. They made sure no child’s names, ages etc were read out, you’d never identify any child from what they said. They read the bits that highlighted her filthy home, how childish she was as a carer, how she lied and lied to SS. The documents were literally about Fiesty. She’s deflecting by saying “children’s records”

Yes Tam fecked up flicking past an image of kids, but that’s not anyone else’s fault.

Angie is always going to stick up for the wronguns, always. She was mortal and has snippets of what happened last night. Typical Angie though.
It's someone's else's trauma none of them shouldve been talking about it its not their story to tell. Using kids to get one up on a wrongun makes them wronguns too

Blob fish

Feb 28, 2024
Angie, shut your rancid wine stained mouth. You had purple aki in your box every night for weeks so you can’t talk. And don’t come the bollocks you was scared you sat and laughed with them you dirty b. You’ll still defend the rotten bed slug because you’re a wrongun just like her. fing liberty of you running your mouth you t

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’ve never watched a Fact deep dive, are they worth it, should I even be nagging him to do one on Ang?
I have only watched the diadro one, it was okay but he was given so much info that he just missed and there was quiet a jump between events in if you hadn't followed the drama on tiktok it would have been slightly confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.