Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm sick of her lengthy discussions on why people need money. She doesn't work. She doesn't pay tax. She drinks her every single day. Someone's got a go fund me for a funeral and she's acting like a heartless bastard. Angie who needed money for a phone and a bed thinks is ridiculous that people need money to be buried. There's not a single redeeming quality about her. Angie if you're reading this keep drinking, drink yourself into a grave. Have a funeral that nobody will turn up to you sick heartless waste of space.

She was happy to pretend to raise money for Chinese dogs and subscribing to diadro the rapist.

She's asking for evidence of a funeral, what's she wanting? A visit with the dead body? An invite to the wake?

Oct 24, 2023
Yeah but her brainless cult can’t see it. Honestly this her saying the go fund me is a lie only because Alex supports it.
She's acting like she's been personally asked to donate. She doesn't even part with her own cash for anything other than McDonald's, cigs and drink. And the food is usually bought by some cult member she's manipulated

Ttobessed247

Nov 11, 2023
She's acting like she's been personally asked to donate. She doesn't even part with her own cash for anything other than McDonald's, cigs and drink. And the food is usually bought by some cult member she's manipulated
💯 don’t believe anything comes out her mouth. She’s just said well Alex I’m not going to pursue to the police about the clapper situation, I thought you had already? 😡😡😡

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So this morning she laughed while EQ was in her box, mocking Maryanne, a disabled woman, by saying she has had acid thrown in her face, she would ‘slice and dice her from muff to tits’ and then told everyone Maryanne was dead because someone broke into her house and a her while she said no ‘108 times’ alluding to the victim of Anthony Q Lion. The people in the boxes laughed at this, and Angie also laughed and didn’t remove EQ from her box. She’s so disgusting it’s unbelievable that people are validating this behaviour.

Mr Exposed UK is in the box now, and not living by his name at all, and being a total apologist for everything EQ has said today. ‘It’s EQ so it’s alright and we will never stop her’. Vile man.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So this morning she laughed while EQ was in her box, mocking Maryanne, a disabled woman, by saying she has had acid thrown in her face, she would ‘slice and dice her from muff to tits’ and then told everyone Maryanne was dead because someone broke into her house and a her while she said no ‘108 times’ alluding to the victim of Anthony Q Lion. The people in the boxes laughed at this, and Angie also laughed and didn’t remove EQ from her box. She’s so disgusting it’s unbelievable that people are validating this behaviour.

Mr Exposed UK is in the box now, and not living by his name at all, and being a total apologist for everything EQ has said today. ‘It’s EQ so it’s alright and we will never stop her’. Vile man.
I cannot believe she said this, that’s absolutely abhorrent?! How on earth did others laugh. Her audience literally make me question humanity.

Reactions: Deleted member 919
Oct 24, 2023

She was laughing? Doesn't this debunk Angies whole theory that if you've been through something you'd never let people talk or act in a certain manner? So why's all that funny. Angie who claims DV and SA laughing? Why would it be funny if it happened to Maryanne? Someone breaking into her house? Didn't Angie have a mental breakdown because plm pretended to hide in her bushes. You can act like a dick online it doesn't stop you getting punched in the face offline

Ttobessed247

Nov 11, 2023

He’s just wanting the clout like all those exposed channel who go in Ang live, fact freak used to go in AnG live to talk about his deep dives and also Queen Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.