Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Let's be honest. She doesn't want this to end. She is a jilted lover. She is mad that Alex doesn't want her. In the beginning, Alex wasn't saying anything about her. She went on and on and on about him. He then defended himself and she said he was stalking her. She is stalking him. She watches him every minute of the day.

The person I feel so sorry for is her mum!

i expect my teenagers to be on TikTok like angie is not some one my age!!!
She keeps saying her mum doesn't know despite telling everyone her mum was down the police station about it last night and she watches Angies lives 😭

Someone bought her a ring door bell months ago and she's not even put it up 😭 she's just said she's been putting it up all day but she's not left her bedroom never mind anything else 😭

That mikey is a simple bastard thinking the woman talking about buying pills on the dark web is talking about iPads πŸ˜‚

people have inside info on Angie. It’s going to come out. There’s a reason she left New Zealand and can’t go back. She has a very very bad past. Think of some of the worst stuff someone could do. It’s going to explode this week.
Never heard her say she can never go back before and Iv been watching her for a long time πŸ˜‚. But I'll wait for the outing πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Status
Not open for further replies.